○ 10 ○

Jungkook is now in Kim's mansion. He hasn't seen taehyung after coming back home. He was so worried about taehyung.

??: kook?

Jungkook heard someone calling him and saw jin standing there with a glass of milk

Jin: what are you thinking this deeply? Come drink this milk.

Jungkook didn't even bother to stand up from the chair, he looked right into jin's eyes and asked.

Kook: where is tae jin hyung?

Jin: I don't know. Now drink this milk.

Jungkook sensed something wrong from the straight forward answer,  he frowned.

Kook: I know you are lying. It's been two days and he didn't came home nor you are letting me go to office. What are you hiding? Tell me.

Jin sighed in defeat. he knew he can't hide anything from the younger that long.

Jin: we didn't want you to get stressed over this that's why we didn't said anything actually everything is a mess kook.

Kook: what happened hyung? Did some happened to taehyung?

Jin: nothing happened to him but he found that jungwon was the one behind the attack and as aspected jimin found a spy in our office.

Kook: so?

Jin: i'm scared kook. He don't remember anything that jungwon had did in past moreover that what if he found that you are jungwon's son? Jungwon will play dirty to take his revenge, you already know what he has done to you  in past when he got to know you are jungwon's son?

Jungkook looked down thinking of all the bad days he has gone through

Jin: i'm really scared kook. What if taehyung try to hurt you or the baby misunderstanding you as jungwon's spy? No, I won't allow that to happen even if it means threat to taehyung's health I will say all the truth to him.

Jungkook was hearing everything jin was saying but he was unable to form words to reply. His life is a mess right now. Doesn't he deserves happiness?

Jin sighed again he placed the milk on the nightstand and continued talking.

Jin: suga, hobi, jimin and joon are with him they are questioning the spy. Taehyung will probably come tonight so no need to worry.

Jungkook noded his head slowly. Jin patted his head and said

Jin: drink the milk and take some rest .

Jungkook again noded his head and smiled at jin. Anyone who looks at Jungkook's face can easily see the sadness and fear that he is trying to hide and jin noticed it too but even though he wanted to cheer up the younger he couldn't because he himself was scared and stressed due to all the mess happening around them. He sighed heavily and then smiled back at the younger then slowly walked out of the room leaving jungkook alone.

Once again the room is silent leaving jungkook and his thoughts alone but this time he was not thinking about his and his baby's future but his past. The past were he lost his mother but the same past which gifted him taehyung. He was again drowning into those days

Past

As jungwon's order jungkook was getting ready to do his mission " to kill Kim v " he has never seen v no one have ever seen him not even his dad jeon jungwon have seen him but he has heard a lot about the underworld king who rules korea, kim v is the same person who have  attacked jungwon's warehouse and burned the drugs which worth a whole fortune for him practically jungwon and v are enemy's