○ 2 ○

☆☆☆

It's been 3 days and ever since jungkook entered jimin's mansion he didn't came outside the guest room were he stayed. Jimin, hobi and yoongi was scared watching jungkook's state, they tried to feed him some food and he barely ate it.
Jimin informed all this situation to his elder brother jin.

A few hours passed and there was a knock heard on the main door of the mansion. Jimin sighed and open the door he saw jin and Mrs kim standing there with a soft smile

Jimin: hyung and eomma?

He was little shocked to see them at his mansion. Jin smiled and came forward he hugged jimin.

Jin: how are you doing jimin ?( smiles)

Jimin: i'm fine hyung. Now both of you come inside.

Three of them walked inside but they didn't sat on the couch instead they looked at jimin's face and asked with concerned eyes

Mrs kim: were is my son jimin? ( sad eyes )

Jimin smiled sadly and showed the room upstairs

Jimin: eomma, hyung do something please he is barely eating. I can't see my kookie like this.

Jin: don't worry, he will be fine, everything will be fine.

Saying that three of them walked towards the Guest room. They looked inside the room and saw kook sitting at the corner of the room, Mrs kim ran towards him she knelt down and pulled him towards her embrace.

Mr kim: my son... why are you doing this? Can't you eat something? Look how thin you became. ( teary eyes )

Jungkook hugged her back and cried in her embrace

Kook: how can I eat ? It's been 3 day i never saw him eomma. Even if I try to go see him he won't recognize me, he will never look at me like the way he looked at me before. ( crying )

Jin sighed hearing the words from jungkook

Jin: jungkook look at me.

Jungkook pulled himself from Mr Kim's embrace and looked at jin

Jin: kook I know how hard it is for you to face him like a stranger but do you think staying away from tae will solve this?

Kook: then what should I do? How should I introduce myself in front of him? I'm a complete stranger for him. ( teary eyes )

Mr kim: kookie he just forgot everything which doesn't mean he won't remember it. He will remember it but we should  try to make him remember everything.

She said while stroking kooks hair

Kook: what should I do then?

Jin: kook be his personal secretary.

Kook looked at jin which complete shock.

Jin: I know it's stupid but it's the best way. He spends the whole time in his work and you can see him the whole time and spending time with you may bring back his lost memories.

Kook: but hyung I...

Jin: I don't wanna hear anything from you kook. Just tell me one thing can you live without seeing your Tae?

Kook: I- I can't... ( looking down )

Jin: then tomorrow onwards you are his personal secretary anyway that's were everything started .

☆☆☆☆

Kim taehyung was sitting on his office. His head was resting on back of the Chair With closed eyes until he heard someone someone walking towards him, he opened his eyes and saw namjoon sitting in front of his table.