○ 31 ○

Namjoon ran towards the guest room and opened the door. He saw taehyung laying in the bed unconsciously and in the bed there was so many photos and clothes shattered.

Joon: TAEHYUNG!!

namjoon shouted out thinking something bad happened to his brother.
He rushed inside and pulled taehyung's unconscious body towards his lap at the same time hobi, jin Mr and mrs kim walked inside the room worriedly.

Joon: hey tae wake up...

Namjoon started to tap on his face to wake him up.

Jin: joon i think we should take him to hospital.

Mr kim: wait first sprinkle some water in his face...

Jin noded his head and ran to take some water. Mrs kim was now sobbing, she saw the wedding photo and some of taekook's other photos laying on the bed near to taehyung. Mr kim slowly pulled Mrs kim towards him.

Mr kim: why are you crying? He just fainted, there is nothing to be worried.

Mrs kim clenched onto his shirt and sobbed hard.

Mrs kim: don't you remember what the doctor said? I think those photos are trying to remind him his past but what if His brain couldn't handle the pressure?

Hobi: don't think negatively eomma. Everything will be fine.

Eventhough hobi was trying to calm down Mrs kim he himself was scared because now taehyung was sweating and mumbling something while namjoon was trying hard to wake him up.

Joon: tae please wake up...

Soon jin came with water and he sprinkled water on his face. Taehyung woke up with gasp, he was breathing heavily and everyone looked at him in  relief.

Joon: tae are you all right?

Taehyung didn't speak. He was looking down while breathing heavily.

Tae: where is my baby bunny?

Everyone looked at him with a frown because that's what taehyung always called jungkook before loosing his memories.

Jin: w-what?

Taehyung looked at jin and everyone with teary eyes.

Tae: where is wife hyung?

Everyone was shocked. Jin smiled with teary and hugged him tightly.

Jin: you remembered. Finally you are b-back.....

Jin backed off and looked at taehyung when he felt that taehyung was not hugging him back or saying anything. He looked at taehyung who was looking down and sniffing while tears dripping down from his almond eyes.... jin cupped his face and made him look at him.

Jin: why are you crying tae? Everything is going to be fine, you are back to normal. Now don't worry...

Jin said with a small smile but taehyung slapped his hand off from his cheeks and  hugged him tightly while crying his heart out.

Tae: how? How can you say that so simply h-hyung.... I don't deserve this much love and kindness. What have i done to my little bunny...

Jin slowly stroked his back to calm him down.

Jin: it's not your fault tae you just forget it because of that accident.

Tae: I know hyung but s-still. My bunny was pregnant and i......... what have I done today?

Taehyung pulled himself out from jin's embrace and looked at him with teary red eyes.

Tae: what have i said hyung? How can i say something like that to my b-baby ..... he was carrying our child in his womb and i said something disgusting to him... I feel..  I f-feel like i'm useless h-hyung.... slap me again just.. j-just kill me please i can't face him... how will I face him?