Brahms Heelshire (The Boy)

Stinky wall man!

"Wow I can't believe we're going to be roommates!!!" I giggle like an idiot, "Huff... seriously I don't even know why I said yes... guess I just needed to go somewhere to get away from our home." My friend says as they pull in our suitcases.

"Why the hell won't you get your own things?!" My friend shouts in anger as they pull 2 suitcases at once, "It's not like we're in a rush!" I open the door to the mansion.

"Wow can't believe they sold this place at such a cheap price!!" I smile and admire the inside, "Yeah.. it's almost suspicious." My friend sweat drops.

"Aw c'mon you always say that!" I slap my friend on their back, "And I have a reason. Who sells a mansion for such a cheap price? Ugh forget it... I'm not here to worry about such things." My friend steps into the house.

I take off my shoes, "Why are you taking off your shoes- oh yeah." My friend also takes off their shoes.

"Yup. Let's go to our rooms first!" I say and my friend agrees. We go upstairs and see the rooms.

"My first time in a mansion... I'm definitely going to get lost.." My friend sighs.

"I call that room!" I point at one of the rooms, "Sure, there's a whole shit ton of rooms to spare." My friend says.

"Now that we picked our rooms, get your ass outside and get your shit!" My friend kicks my butt.

"Okay okay!"

"Phew." I put my last suitcase in my room.

"Done? Let's see if there's any food." My friend heads downstairs and I follow after them.

"Hm?" I look at the front door and see that my friend's shoes were gone. "Where'd your shoes go?" I ask, "What?" My friend looks to where I'm looking.

"Very funny, Y/n. How old are you? 6? Quit playing games and put my shoes back!" My friend pushes my head playfully, "What are you talking about? I was putting my things in my room, how could I take your shoes?" I reply.

"..whatever..." my friend goes to the kitchen and looks through the fridge, "Damn, there's barely anything to eat..." My friend closes the fridge.

"The owner couldn't even leave us a sandwich..." I whine, "Don't be dramatic, we'll just order something." My friend orders on the phone.

I hear some footsteps in the hallway and follow the noise, "Hello?" I look in the hallway, but no one was there, I walk down the hallway and end up seeing a doll sitting down on a chair, it was made out of some sort of glass.

"Wow, what a creepy doll you are!" I grab the doll and notice a clipboard on the ground, there was a list of things.

"Huh... that's weird." I put the doll down on the chair and pick up the clipboard, "What do I do with this?" I put the clipboard on the chair with the doll and head back to the kitchen.

"I ordered some food, it should be coming soon. Where'd you go anyway?" My friend turns to me, "Just looking around." I answer.

"If you see something, don't tell me alright?" My friend says and I nod, "There's a doll down the hall-" I start speaking but get smacked.

"The food." My friend crosses their arms and I go to the front door to get the food.

"Remember, the only reason why we came here in the first place was to live a bit more peacefully." My friend says while chomping down on their food.

"I know that!" I say while cleaning plates, "Maybe I should've checked the history of this place?" I think for a minute.

"What's there to check about this boring old mansion? Well, it definitely looks like every horror movie mansion ever." My friend comments.