We got married

"I'm able to sketch knowing why, where, when and how."

|||

YOURS POV-

"Don't tell me, we gonna have sex here?"
I asked him.

"That's what you planned, didn't you?"
He smirked while coming towards me. Putting his hands on the wall, each on either side of me and glaring me with intense lust face. My eyes travel from his dark eyes to his pinkish, full, plumpy lips which he was licking continuously, wetting them with his saliva. I gulped hard, when his and my breaths mixed.

"My lips looks tempting, right?"
His grins making me more lusty to suck those lips.

"It's all yours, baby."
He chuckled and pecked my nose. I pulled him down at my height by his collar and slammed my lips on his. And we divine in the moment, forgetting about anything around. It's just us only him and me, going to be one again. He cupped my ass cheeks and signalled me to jump. I kept my both the legs either on his torso and deepening the kiss by holding his head. I took his lower lip in between my lips and wetting it with my saliva before sucking it hard. His lips are delicious.

The kissing sound could heard, but who cares?
We just kept eating eachother mouth. Mouth to mouth kiss. He then make a move and take me from door to the desk without breaking the kiss. Putting me on it and cupping, squeezing for boobs making me moan loudly.

"Do you want them to hear us?"
He whispered in my ear and I immediately jump off being scared.

"We shouldn't do this in school, even if we are not Student and Professor right now."
I pleaded him.

"And you realised it, when I got boner?"
He said, it's was mean to look down at his pants growing tent, I already know it won't settle until it's in my pussy. This face was very close to mine. Our heavy breaths were mixing together. I don't have any other option, so without saying further, I pushed him back on the desk by his face and took my bag before running away with the speed of light.

"YAH, CHA Y/N, DID YOU JUST PUSHED ME AND MY FACE? HOW CAN YOU? HOW CAN YOU PUSHED MY WORLD WIDE HANDSOME FACE, WAIT, I'M COMING OVER THERE TO SUE YOU, BABYGIRL GOING BADDIES TO DADDY!"
I can hear him scolding me in his rap style. But, I didn't halted on my run. I crossed the school gate and was about to get hit by the car.

"GOT YOU."
He screamed and I didn't even looked up, instantly took another way to run.

"WHAT'S STRONG WITH YOU CHA Y/N? I SWEAR, ONCE I GOT YOU IN MY HANDS, I WILL DEFINITELY BREAK YOUR LEGS."
Him at my back, running behind me.

"HOW ARE YOU EVEN RUNNING WITH THOSE SHORT LEGS?"
This man is literally, running and screaming behind my back around all the road, like I'm some kind of thief and he's police. I was good at my speed until my clumsy ass show up with my face on the road.

Yes, I fell on the streets and he catched me.

"YOU LITTLE CRIMINAL."
Carried me in his arms.

"WHO TOLD YOU TO RUN LIKE A GHOST?"
He blunted, I was on the verge to cry as my knee got scratches and little bleeding. He placed me on near my bench and wash my wound with some water before wrapping his handkerchief over it. He looked up to see me before saying.

"Are you ok? Did you got hurt somewhere else too? Is it still paining there, should I take you to doctor? Yes, I should, let's get into car."
He repeatedly checked me all over my body and his eyes shows a concern for me. Finally, my man talked with normal frequency.

"No, it's fine now."
I rejected the idea of going to doctor.

"But---"
He was about to say, I cutted him.

"Don't worry, I'll show it to dad, he will surely give me some antiseptic and it would be alright."
I assured him and he sighed before nodding. I look around to see, at which place we were and it's was Onjieum, restaurant.

"How about to take a meal, together?"
I excited and told him.

"Yeah, but you're still going to pay for making my dick rock hard."
He commented and I know very well, that someday, he gonna make me pay for it too.

"Whatever."
I mumbled and grabbed his arms to get inside.

"Bulgogi, Korean stew (jjigae), please."
I placed the order and servant left to bring them. I looked at him who was looking serious.

"What happened?"
I laughed out.

"Y/N, what's your plans for future?"
The way he called me by my name, directly indicates that this topic is serious.

"Plans?"
I confusedly frows.

"Like after your school, what you gonna do, which degree you will pursue, have you decided?"
He placed his hands on the table while asking me.

"Umhh. I haven't thought about it yet. But maybe, I'm pretty much inspired by dad as a doctor, so yeah, it could be, to be a doctor."
I have been growing through dad's shadow and his genuine care for his patients, the doctor is like a second god for this world.

"It's great though."
He smiled a bit but instantly changed into blank again.

"Is there's still something? You can ask me, no problem."
I was confused at his sudden change in behaviour.

"It's just, I'm scared."
He sounded sad.

"Scared, why?"
I pressed my palms on his.

"Well, I have made plans for our future like after you complete your school and get into degree college, we will get married, I had already filed for divorce. Soon or later, Lauren gonna kicked out from my life. But till then I need you to trust me and be on my side. I'll let you go for further studies but I can't wait after your college. You see I'm already in 30s. Life seems so short, if we got married then I can spend my remaining life with you. I don't even know, till how much years, I'm gonna stay alive. But before, I die-"
He was so sad with these all problems. I don't know, tears gather in my eyes and I couldn't control when he said that, so I pulled him by his collar, before slamming my lips over him and kissing me vigorously. He was shocked but replied to my kiss by sucking my tongue. Some tears fall on my cheeks to directly in our mouth making it salty but who care? Kissing him like no more tomorrow, kissing him like I want this moment to stop it here. Kissing him and telling him that I love him so much.

"I love you."
I whispered in between.

"Love you too."
He too whispered before picking up the speed and holding my neck to bend and turn more towards to him to get full access on my lips. I kept sucking his upper lip in between my lips and he kept sucking my lower lip in his. We were so into the moment that we forgot about our surroundings. It's just he and me.
Until, a voice makes us separate and embarassed. That person just whispered in our ears.

"My little sister and handsome Uncle, you guys are not in the place to have live makeout."

Wtf.

Please vote

Please vote.