Positions

"I won't let you sleep tonight."

|||

YOURS POV-

I was doze off while he was driving, I didn't realise when he took me in and made me sleep. Until I felt the cosy blanket on me, so I woke up. He was about to go, so I immediately hold his hand to come back towards me before saying that I won't let him sleep tonight. I get out from sleeping position and pulled me closer to me before pushing him on the same bed.

"So you want, me to fuck you all the night, baby?"
He smirked.

"Yes Daddy, you guessed it correct, one session isn't our thing, right?"
I smirked back.

"Are you kidding me? You're that same Cha Y/N, whom I meet weeks before. Who was so shy and quite infront of me?"
He said being so amazed with my boldness.

"Well, who knew that one day, I hansome man would be my Professor and on top of that he would purpose me?"
I shrugged off. I too never in my life thought that I would be dating and fucking around someone who's my Professor.

"Is that so?"
He raised his eyebrows.

"Hm."
I hummed going closer to him.

"What's your plan?"
He asked me as I stripped my suit, removed my accessories. Only in undergarments that too without panty due to makeout in car. I get down in between his legs and started to remove his jeans.

"To worship you."
I winked him and he too let go off his jeans, with tshirt. Only in boxers.

"To worship this thing, which always satisfies me so good, fills me so good, deep inside. Don't this thing deserve applause for being so good to me?"
I caressed his semi hard, erect dick.

"Then praise it."
He throws his boxers and now fully naked from top to bottom.
I held his cock in my hands before taking it in my mouth and sucking like a lollipop, just as he taught me.

"Fuck baby!"
He softly exclaimed, as his coldness got envelope in my warm mouth. I kept sucking it and jerking off the remaining part with my fingers. I took it out with pop sound. And unhooked my bra before completely removing it. My boobs jiggled, being free from any clothes.

I pushed my boobs together making a valley of cleavage to take his dick inside. Giving him boobjob. His length sliding up and down in between my boobs. I kept pushed them harshly to rub his penis on my nipples which instantly became hard as steel as blood rushed over them. Rubbing his dickhead on my nipples making him moaned my name loudly.

"Fuck you, Cha Y/N."
He cursed while closing his eyes, throwing back his head on headboard of bed. Biting his own lips to control it from cursing.

Boobs fucking, sucking off, jerking off, rubbing on nipples. I kept doing this for some good time until his dick desperates to cum.

"Can't hold anymore, coming, take them on your breasts."
He roared feeling close to cum and release all his milk over my boobs and spreading all over it. I looked up to him who was quite happy with his orgams. I then spread all his semen on my body as a body lotion. From my boobs to my tummy and my lips as moisturizer.

"Looking so dirty yet hot to fuck."
He scanned me, my body where ever his cum was. I went closer to his face and slammed my lips over his to makeout a hot kiss. We sucked each other's tongues and saliva in mouth. Tasting and kissing like no more tomorrow. He swiftly changed our position, going top on me.

"Spread."
He broke the kiss and ordered.
I did what he said.

"Spread till your shoulders."
He guided my legs. Holding under my hands and all curls up for him. My vagina is on the view to him.