Messed up

"Trying to bunk the school, Miss Cha Y/N?"

|||

YOURS POV-

I heard Professor Kim calling me. I swear, he's gonna punish me so hard. I slowly turned my face to face him. My eyes were stuck on the ground as I don't have any dare to meet his. I can feel his fierce glaring to me. I looks so small under his tall figure. He takes his steps towards me, closer to me and I continued to back away until the wall hits my back. He caged his arms around me on each side of my waist.

"Eyes on me, while talking Miss Y/N?"
He pronounced my name and a shiver raise in my spine, I stumbled my foot. He makes his poked index finger down to my face and made it up to face him. Even though, now I was facing him, my eyes were still here and there, but not on him. He seems pissed off by this. He suddenly, takes his steps back, dumbfounded me looked towards him. Isn't he's gonna say anything?

"In my cabin."
He firmly said and I protested it by saying.

"Professor -"
I got cutted cause his cold, angry look.

"RIGHT NOW."
He screamed on my face. I couldn't even complete my words, he bursted on me.

Jin's POV-

I could have took her on my shoulder as sack bag but the place was not good for this act, maybe someday later. I went to Mr. Yang's office to complete the work. And told her to see in my cabin. Getting some bundle of files from there, I rushed to my cabin, twisting the door knob, I opened it and she was sitting on chair. She turned back and founded me standing there, so she stood up too. I get closer to my table, place the files on the table and paid my attention to her. She was lowering her head and staring on the floor. I cleared my throat to get her, look at me.

"I didn't expected this from you Miss Y/N."
I almost sighed in disbelief. In my opinion she's the bright student in the class by reference her previous scores in exams, I thought she won't do this type of things, but then she proved me so wrong. I don't want to scold her. But to realise her mistake. If I wasn't there, then she must have skip the school today.

"Professor Kim, it's not what you saw."
She pleaded, in my thoughts, she made excuses.

"Then what was it?"
I asked, with a bit high pitch of voice and I can see, she stunted.

"I-"
She paused.

YOURS POV-

I wanted to say him, that I didn't had any plans to bunk the school, it's just because my friend's water bottle was left with me and I went there to give her. But, how can I tell him about them. I mean even though they aren't my besties but atleast as their classmate how can I expose them infront of him. He might take a strict action against them which I don't want. I know that they deserve to be punished for this, but now atleast I don't want to be the culprit for their punishment so I paused while answering him. I didn't have any answer to give me also I too don't want to lie him. So, I better lowered my head and listen to his scolding silently.