Learning Kiss

"Would you be my lady, cause I love you so much?"

|||

YOURS POV-

I still didn't get what's happening around me. I don't dare to consider this even a dream. I don't have guts to consider this even a reality. Am I hallucinating? Definitely not, then how can this possible? I turned around to check and my surroundings don't feel less then those in romantic movies and on top of that, this dreamy man infront of me. The lights, petals, Seokjin, all looks so eternal. He's still on his knees with so lovely smile.

"It's hurts now."
I guess, I had him mumbling and shaking a bit. So I stood closer to him and took that rose before making him stand.

"There was no need for this."
I was shocked, I didn't thought that, ever in my life, I will get proposal like this from the man, whom I love by my heart.

"Why, you deserve to be proposed like this only... Wait, did I went over? Are you feeling uncomfortable or embarassed?"
A sight scared voice of him, replied.

"No, it's just, I didn't thought, a girl like me would get this type of purposal."
I said and lowered my head, not showing him, that I had some tears in my eyes.

"Y/N."
He softly called my name before taking my hand in his and rubbing his thumb on it.

"See me."
He asked me to look up as I sobbed very silently cause I don't control over my emotions, I bite my lower lip to try my best but couldn't do anything. I wrapped my arms around his waist. Due to my small size, I couldn't hugged him with hands on shoulder. I sobbed hardly.

"Shhh."
He patted my hairs to make me feel better. And didn't minded, I was wetting his branded shirt.

"I'm sorry."
I broke the hugged and rubbed my eyes. I look up to see him, already staring at me.

"It's fine."
He wrapped his side arm on me and whispered.

"No, I spoiled you're mood."
I admitted, he was in good, romantic mood but couldn't express them due to my crying.

"When it's you, then I don't it."
He flirty said and I instantly slapped his chest cause I can't reach his cheeks.

"But you still didn't replied."
He know asked with some serious, I jerked off his arm and folded my hands over my chest.

"Ask yourself."
I bloated my face.

"Hm?"
He questionable hummed.

"The whole day, you were with that Madam. Didn't even talked with me? When I was approaching you, you ignored me like I'm nothing. I thought you don't -"
I was about to say that you don't like me anymore but got shut when something soft, plumpy was pressed on my lips and that's his lips. My eyes widened in shock, I don't think anything anymore. That, the part of my wet dream has came true! This is so unrealistic! I hissed when he bites my lips, signalled me to kiss him back. I tried to match with his space but abruptly failed cause I don't know how to kiss. He gave me dissatisfied look before breaking the kiss. Now, I'm embarassed.

"Baby?"
He asked and I looke up.

"I don't know."
I said and pouted feeling sad cause it's his first time kissing me and I couldn't give him back.

"Kiss?"
He raised his brows. I silently nodded.

"You don't know how to kiss?"
He again repeated with some shocking expression.

"Yah, what's in that?"
I asked as I stomped my feet.

"Don't worry, when your Professor is here."
He praised himself.