🏠Chapter 16

debt with Lee's company.

which debt ? jungkook's company never had debts with anyone.

his employees messed with the papers. Jungkook snorted, his employees would never do that because they know their boss and they know what he is capable of if they did a small mistake.

where is taehyung the CEO thought when he got the call from namjoon.

his heart was beating rapidly.

his boyfriend was here when he closed his eyes few hours ago. he was hugging him.

he got up from the bed and looked for him in the restroom.

but taehyung wasn't there. of course taehyung isn't there. the hybrid would wake him up if he wanted to pee. he is in his princess era. he likes to be carried, he doesn't like to walk that much because he feels so heavy and his feet are swollen.

maybe he is hungry so he is in the kitchen for a very late night snack.

taehyung is not there either.

the living room. the younger is in the living room no doubt.

but the TV is switched off and taehyung is not there.

again taehyung would wake him up if he wanted to do any of this.

" TAEHYUNG " jungkook shouted losing his mind, maybe the younger will hear him and come.

but taehyung didn't come.

this calmness inside the big dark house sent him to dark places. dark memories he wishes if he could rid of.

his phone rang pulling him from this long maelstrom.

" ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴀsᴛᴀʀᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴜᴛᴇʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ? ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs "

jungkook gritted his teeth. he recognized the voice and it's none other than that son of the bitch

Lee.

" DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM "

" ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀss ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏᴏʙs ᴀʀᴇ ɪʀʀᴇsɪsᴛɪʙʟᴇ "

" FUCK YOU " jungkook said losing his shit. how dare he talk about taehyung like that. NO ONE talks about taehyung's body nor look at it except jungkook.

Lee chuckled.

" tell me what do you want to give me taehyung back ?"

" ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ. ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ɪᴛ "

" why would i do that ?"

" ᴛᴏ ɢᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ "

" I'M GONNA KILL YOU FUCKER. DON'T TOUCH HIM " jungkook shouted hitting the wall.

" ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴋᴏᴏ ᴋᴏᴏ " Lee said mockingly and ended the call.

jungkook was fuming in anger " FUCK. FUCK. FUCK " he said hitting the wall.

he took a deep breath and called namjoon to not waste any second he has.

" joonie come to my house. now "

🏠🏠🏠

taehyung was in deep slumber feeling himself in peace when he found jungkook asleep next to him.