🏠Chapter 10

a new chapter started writing its lines for the love birds. full of love and kindness.

taehyung woke up the next morning with breakfast in bed, jungkook feeding him every bite, he gave him his medicines as his mama did in the past.

he was happy. that all he asked. a good master to take care of him.

in the afternoon he shifted and jungkook groomed him as he promised and what surprised him was jungkook bought everything he needs.

he washed his furr with a special shampoo and conditioner, he dried him and brushed the fluffy hair, he cut his tall sharp nails and covered him and put him in his chest to have a quick nap. jungkook took the chance to do his work at the main time.

in the evening taehyung got up and sat on the counter with jungkook in the kitchen watching him preparing dinner and telling him what he was doing in the hybrid center

" baby "

" yes koo koo ?"

" i said that you didn't shift for eight years and you were ten back then so you didn't get any education "

taehyung hummed

" what do you say if you go to school ?"

the younger eyes widened " really ?"

jungkook nodded

" if you say yes we will look for a good school and if not you can study at home. i'll make sure to choose the best teachera "

" i want to go to school like the old days "
taehyung said smiling sadly

" what's with the sad face ?" jungkook asked

" i feel like i missed so many things "

jungkook put the knife on the counter and walked to him.

he slided between his legs and hugged his waist making the boy red.

why did jungkook become pervert suddenly taehyung though

" look at me pretty "

taehyung breathed and looked at jungkook

" we will try to make up what you missed "

" and what you missed too "

jungkook nodded squizing his nose " and what i missed too "

the younger giggled

" now let's finish dinner and watch a movie "

" let's make popcorn like the one in the movies " taehyung said excitedly.

" okay " jungkook smiled and pecked his lips fastly and walked away

" koooo kooo " taehyung whined

" i'm paying you the ones you were giving me on the cheek " the older winked

" stop being mean "

" you wanted me to be your boyfriend so bad, now pay for it "

" what kind of panishment is that " tashyung said angry looking like a puppy.

" that's koo koo special panishement and it's only for his taetae "

taehyung smiled

" koo koo "

" hum ?"

" why i still don't have a phone like you and the hyungs ?" the younger asked pouting.

jungkook's eyes widened.

how come taehyung doesn't have a phone after all this months.

" do you want a one ?"