🏠Chapter 15

taehyung started having his morning sickness once he hit his twelfth week and there is nothing worst than that.

jungkook tried all his best to stay by his side caressing his back as a little support.

" it's yucky koo koo" the younger said on the verge of crying.

" it's okay baby it will go away " jungkook said drowing circles on his back trying to calm him down " come here let's wash your face and take you to bed "

" but i have school " the younger said pouting.

" i'll call your tutor to come whenever you feel better "

the younger sighed not buying it. he really wants to go to school and play with his friends but he feels so nauseas and dizzy.

seeing taehyung pale face always break jungkook's heart and seeing him lying down whenever he shift to his animal form breaks him more and more.
the energetic little cub is so calm this days.

🏠🏠🏠

" are you ready to know how many cub are you expecting ?" the doctor asked looking at the screen smiling.

the couple looked at each other and nodded excitedly.

" here's baby A, baby B the one in here " he pointed at the little babies.

taehyung hugged jungkook happily, with tears in his eyes " we are having twins koo koo "

jungkook nodded pecking his boyfriend forehead.

" and here's baby C " the doctor said making them stiffened on there places

" he said baby C koo koo. HE SAID BABY C. WE ARE HAVING TRIPLETS "

" yes baby i hear that "

taehyung couldn't stop his tears and he started sobbing on jungkook's chest.

and for jungkook he was so happy that he will have the big family he dreamed of when he was young. he won't mind having ten kids with taehyung. now they have three and in the future they will make more.

taehyung finished his studies for this year with so much difficulties. sometimes he go to school, sometimes he study at home. the most important think he didn't stop nor he gave up no matter how much his babies were giving him hard times since they started kicking and moving.

now summer is on doors and so his exams. and no need to say that taehyung is stressed as hell trying to revise all his subjects with an almost eight months bump and the cubs inside him playing football are not helping.

" KOO KOO "

jungkook ran rapidly to his boyfriend

" what is it baby ?" he asked out of breathe.

" give me the pen " taehyung pointed at the stuff on the table.

the CEO sighed. is this why taehyung stopped him from an important online meeting ? god this brat here is testing his patient really.

he has been doing this ever since his bump got bigger. he became so lazy and he call jungkook to bring him stuffs even if they are literally near him.

" koo koo the pen " taehyung started sulking.

jungkook nodded and gave him the pen silently not wanting to say anything bad would make his boyfriend sad.

this is what happen to you when you say to your very pregnant boyfriend to call you whenever he needs something.

taehyung is having his best life torturing jungkook.

" thank you koo koo you can go back to work " taehyung said with an innocent smile.