🏠Chapter 8

taehyung's heart skipped again hearing jungkook laughing for the first time.

he was blushing.

jungkook called him pretty.

JUNGKOOK CALLED HIM PRETTY.

" the picture you saw was nothing believe me. and that girl is just an old friend "

the hybrid pouted.

" we were just having fun celebrating the company success "

jungkook could tell that taehyung is not convinced.

" she has a boyfriend and if you want you can talk to her and ask her "

at this moment jungkook wasn't sure why is he trying to justify himself.

taehyung shooked his head.

" what about what jiminie said ?" the tiger frowned and started playing with jungkook's collar shirt for a distraction.

" i don't know what is he talking about honestly. but maybe i have a crush on someone and i bought him a gift. i'll show it to you and tell me if it is good i'll give it to him "

taehyung tried to not cry to not make himself look pathetic infront of jungkook.

he told him that he'll move on and go to live in the forest so of course jungkook will open up to him and tell him about his love life.

" can you move so i can get up ?" jungkook asked a little bit embarrassed.

" oh " taehyung said and moved covering himself very well with the blanket.

when the older left the hybrid wore a comfy clothes. a minute later jungkook came back with a cute box rolled in a cute pink ribbon.

" open it " he said putting the box on taehyung's lap.

taehyung swollowed the limp in his throat and opened the box with his shaky hands.
he found little toys like the ones he wanted and saw in the mall last week but he was so shy to tell jungkook about them.

as a little cub he likes to play with things like this but he had never had the chance because he was poor to afford it.

he doesn't understand why this small things cost a lot.

" did you like them ?" jungkook asked.

" does your crush has a baby ?"

jungkook looked at him confused " what ?"

" i mean who gives his crush toys ?" taehyung asked.

jungkook's face paled.

he saw taehyung eyeing the toys last week with his sparkling eyes, he almost fall following them. the CEO thought that he likes them so he bought him those.

" i thought you would like them " he mumbled.

the hybrid looked at him confused.

" my opinion is not important maybe your crush will like it " he said instead.

" but i bought them for you " jungkook said frustrated.

taehyung gasped hearing that those toys are his and jumped on his seat.

" WHAT ?" he asked in disbelief as if jungkook is pranking him.

but jungkook nodded.

the hybrid took the toys in his chest and hugged them " they are so beautiful " he said fat tears in his eyes " thank you so much i really wanted them "

jungkook smiled sadly.

" i have never had toys in my life " the hybrid sobbed.

" shuush it's okay " jungkook tried to calm him down and hugged him.