14

Xana had joined her friend Rue that evening. She was spread on her bed her legs fluttering in the air. The girls sang in unison to Jason Aldean- you make it easy, as Rue got ready for her date. Their playlist shuffled to rap and they jumped up, Rue with just her underwear both raping to it, it was dirty as they came and would make a mother go on a forty days fast to repent on their behalf. They had no favorite genre, what would be trending they would go with it. They sang few songs repeatedly before they were exhausted.

"I told you Tony was a nice guy," Xana said.

"Mmh..." Rue responded her focus moving to the image that was across her window. Mr. Fox stood in his bedroom his eyes on her. This time he made sure that Rue knew that he was watching her. She felt her body heat up stirring a need in her and she turned completely such that he had a good view of her body in just her under wears.

If Xana wasn't there she would have given him a strip tease not because she wasn't mad at him but to show what he was missing.

She jumped up surprised when Xana joined her, "I wish my room faced this side. My father's room is so clear from here." Xana said as she waved her hand at her father.

"I don't think he can see you," Rue told her friend even though she was sure, Mr. Fox was just ignoring them.

There was a knock on the door and Rue reached for her robe just as Xana went to open it. Her brother stepped in and Rue felt a cold chill run through her spine. She swallowed a lump and asked, "Eli! What are you doing here?" She spoke afraid to provoke him. She had since being sleeping with an open eye since Tony beat him up.

He ignored her, his eyes on Xana. Eli would screw anything with legs and Rue knew that he always had the hots for Xana. "Don't you look pretty today Xana," He commented. Rue taking note of the box on his arm.

"Thanks." Xana smiled, she had no idea how violent Eli could be.

"This was delivered for you," He turned to his sister placing the box on her bed.

"Leave now," She ordered. He smirked at her.

She started to open it, inside it there was a dress, shoes and a purse. "What are these?" Rue was confused by the expensive items on her bed.

Xana took the note inside, "Oh my God! it is from Tony for your date,"

Rue took the dress and admired it, she had never owned such an exquisite thing. It felt so surreal.

"Do you know what this will match with ?" Xana spoke excitedly. It took some time before Rue realized what Xana was doing.

"Don't open it!" Rue ordered catching her friend off guard as she attempted to open her closet.

"Do you have a dead body inside there?" Xana joked.

Rue chuckled nervously, she had put the long-missing Album that belong to Xana's mother there. If Xana found it, that would end their long friendship.

"Maybe." She said as Xana respected Rue's order and came back to bed.

"Are you going to come back to babysit the twins?" Xana asked.

"Did your father say something?" Rue asked hopefully.

"Not really, but he has been acting strange," Xana replied.

"How strange?" Rue tried to sound nonchalant.

"He came back early and didn't leave for work today," Xana spoke.

"Maybe he is heartbroken. Is he still with Angie?" Rue asked as she finished dressing.

"I hope. I like her and she seems good for him." Xana answered unaware of how her words hurt her friend.

Words were lost on her, she knew the power Xana had on her father and if she approved of their relationship then there was no going back for them.

"What do you think of her?" Xana asked.

"Meh!" Rue replied.

The girls chatted as Rue got ready for her first date.

Rue was nervous as she walked into Siri Hotel, it was fancy and expensive. When they moved here their father brought them here for a celebration dinner. That was before things started to fall apart.

She breathed in and out, ready to run out, this was her first date. This should have been between her and Mr. Fox he was supposed to be her first and last.

It felt like a betrayal to herself and she even turned to leave only to come face to face with Mr. Fox and Angie. Her eyes were wide open, surprised by their presence.

"Rue, what are you doing here?" Angie spoke and Rue cast a glance at Mr. Fox. His attention was elsewhere.

She composed herself, "I am here on a date. My first actually." She said and finally, Mr. Fox turned to her. He eyed her skeptically.

"Huh! A girl's first everything ought to be special." Angie spoke and Rue had a feeling it was to just irk Mr. Fox.

She turned just to see Tony join them. He looked dashing and breathtaking. He wore a hand-stitched suit and held a rose for her. "I will need an oxygen tank by the end of the night, you are breathtaking." He said.

"It is the dress. Thanks." She said.

"It is you, not the dress. You can make anything look good." He complimented. And suddenly Mr. Fox started to cough like he was being choked.

Everyone gave him a look of concern except Rue who was already tapping his back.

"I am okay, " He stepped away from her.

"Fine, we shall leave you two to enjoy the night," Rue said irritated.

Tony acknowledged Mr. Fox and Angie and said goodbye.

"I have our reservation on a different floor. " Tony informed her while eyeing her with delight. "You are beautiful." He added.

Rue rarely blushed but his constant compliments were breaking those walls.

He stopped and gave her a skeptical look, "You didn't like the necklace and earrings?" He asked.

Rue became confused, the box had her dress, shoes, and purse, "What....." She stopped herself when she remembered it was her brother that delivered the box to her. He took them.

"I liked them, just felt I would be overdressed. " She decided to lie not to start another fight between them.

"No problem, " He eased her panic.

They stepped out of the elevator walking to an empty room, just chefs, musicians, and servers.

He had rented the entire floor.

Rue was marveled but a feeling of undeserving washed over her. She did not feel special enough for the treatment she was getting. She wasn't special to her family, so how could she be to a stranger?

As the night progressed she relaxed and enjoyed. Pushing Mr. Fox's and Angie's thoughts away.