CHAPTER 19

LANIS POV :

"IM LOOKING FAH DAH HOEZZZZZZZZZ" me and all the girls sang in the car on the way to Walmart. the boys ended up staying back at the apartment  cause they wanted to smoke and shit. 

"YEA YEA SHAKE THAT ASS HOOOOOEEE" kiyah sang while marii shaking her ass while zay and Kayla record.

yall ngl we had stopped at the liquor store before we went to Walmart and bought a few bottles I aint drink nun yet obviously but the other girls sure did. we let the twins  be grown with us cause they in high school im pretty sure almost everyone had drunk during they high school era right? 

"ahhhhhh lets gooooooo" zay hyped up marii shaking her ass outside the window.

"yall act civilized when we go in this store please" I said pulling up in a parking spot at Walmart.

"and ima hit this drink up like its my last" marii sung loud asl while taking a shot of casamigos 

"oh nah  she done and the sun not even all the way down yet" kiyah bust out laughing taking the bottle from her.

"yall ok" I asked the twins making them nod.

"a little tipsy but im good" Kayla said.

"ok good cause ion want yall brother and cousins  killing me" I Said making them chuckle.

"zay stay in the car with marii don't let her drink no mo till she get back to the house." I told her she nodded.

"come on yall" I said to the twins.

we go in walmart grabbed all the stuff we needed and got back in the car.

"zay you ok to drive im tryna get like marii rn" I said she said yeah and we switched places.

"stop at the liquor store rq so we can get more bottles."  I said making everyone get excited.

SEYVNS POV :

"bro yesss  and her ass was on the TikTok Lala bop page I was like damn..." trell said shaking his head and taking a pull from the blunt. 

all of us was high asl..im talking fried fried we had like 8 blunts passed around we was waiting on the girls to get back from Walmart.

"nahh what thats wild" uzi smiled lazily.

"yoo real shit I haven't been this fried in a minute bro" trell said busting out laughing.

"wrd you better enjoy this shit cause when school start that's it" cman said to him.

"niggga im damn near grown" trell mugged hm.

"yeah but you going to school high gotta stop cause yk nana tired of the school calling her saying that yo ass was high" I said to him making him bust out laughing.

"ok but nana don't even care she just tired of the school calling her she just got mad one time cause they found me on the steps sleep and they thought I died" 

"bro wtf did you do to fall out like that" cman

"I took 1000 mg of edibles...well two"  making all of our mouths drop.

"your sick" uzi said to him.

"it was 4/20 pls I was fine"

"it damn sure aint seem like it if you was half found damn near unconscious in the staircase" uzi said busting out laughing.

"yoo where tf is the girls at them niggas left at like 4 something its 9:30" cman said looking at his phone.

"nah word lemme call them" I said calling lani cause wtf is taking them so long I called her but she aint answer so then I called kiyah she ant answer as well.