CHAPTER 14

Nb's POV

"Wait sev-ughhhh" lani says trying to catch her breath and calm down from all the pleasure she's receiving from killa.

"I'm about to cummm" she moaned. And right when she said that he pulled out.

Lani got up and stared at him in disbelief. "BITCH WHY TF WOULD YOU DO THAT SHIT I SHOULD KI-OH SHIT HOLLON" she got cut off by killa slamming his manhood inside of her making he go back down on the bed.

"You said I'm a what?" He grunted drilling into her.

"I said you ah-I'm about to cumm " she moaned.

"Nah nah- You said I'm a bitch right" he said.

"No your not a bitch" she yelled as he went even faster.

"Nooo"

"Oh ok and you said you was finna what" he grunted feeling himself about to cum as well.

"I didn't say anything" she moaned.

"Oh ok cum" he said pulling out and smacked her pussy causing her to squirt everywhere and him to nut on her stomach.

"Come on we not doing arch yo shit mama" he said pulling her up.

THE NEXT DAY...(LANI POV)

I woke up to smelling breakfast being made and felt my bed side empty.

Y'all what happened yesterday ain't happened comprendè?

I got up put on one of sevyns shirts and brush my teeth and washed my face then I made my way downstairs seeing zaya in sevyn arms while he's making French toast.

And he don't got a shirt on but he got on jeans, he want a pt2 ain't it😏

"First of all good morning..." he laughed cutting me out of my thinking.

"Good morning" I said smiling while pushing my hair out my face.

"Hi mama" zaya said reaching for me I took her out of his arms and said hi back then sat down.

"What you finna do today" he asked.

"Nun really my client rescheduled on me today for tomorrow soo I might just go to the mall and zaya got daycare inna two hours soo ima get her dressed after we eat" I said making him nod.

We sat and ate after I went to go get zaya dressed for daycare.