CHAPTER 13

KILLA
POV
—————
"Ngl when I turn 60 my time is up" Uzi blurted out randomly.

"Nigga what" cman said confused

We was all just smoking at Uzi house going in rotation rn we was on our third blunt.

"I'm just saying like after I reach 60 I feel like it's a waste of breath atp like that's a retirement age, wtf you gonna do after 60?play bingo inna nursing home like no" Uzi said blowing out smoke.

Cman busted out laughing.

I got a notification going off from my phone and I look and it's lani.

Lani❤️

lani❤️: marii said she gon beat yo ass because you took her poptart box again.

me: beat who she better pray to god about it nobody told her to leave them out in the oepn like that.

lani❤️: yeah yeah, ok question?

me: what?

lani❤️: hows your day so far?

me: im breathin..hanging on hbu?

lani❤️: i just got done doing 5 heads of hair...kinda hungry but yk same old same old.

me: you is not slick...you want me to bring you food im guessing.

lani❤️: i mean if you offering😗

me: bruh😭😭 im On My Way! make sure you turn on all american.

me: *omw wtf...

lani❤️: LMFAOOOOO

i turned of my phone and looked up at everyone seeing that they are staring at me.

"can i get my face back tf" i scrunched my face up at them.

"nigga you over here smiling and shit lemme guess my good sis big laniiii" uzi said.

"First off bitch mind your business" I said standing up and flipping him off.

"I- ok lakeyah" cman mumbled.

I got up and got into my matte black g wagon and made my way to Chick-fil-A as "Ambition for cash" by key Glock played through my car speakers.

I ordered food for lani then made my way to McDonald's for zaya.

Then I made my way to her house and got out the car and y'all tell me why I'm walking to the lobby and I see that same split wig ass bitch that tried to get at me last time I was here.

And now she walking up to me Lawd save me like deadass.

"Heyyy killa" she spoke but I ignored her and made my way to the elevator.

As the elevator closes why this bitch gone run towards it and get in there with me.

It's giving she tryna rape me.😕

"Why you ignoring me" she whined and guess what I'm still not answering back

We finna be here for a while because this girl decides to pick her apartment to be on the top floor and that's the 20th floor.

"Come on Ik you want me" she said getting closer.
"BRO MOVE" I yelled making her jump but still move closer.

Omg A real nigga finna go to jail tonight...😔
The she started getting closer and tried to kiss me on my neck and I pushed her back on the floor and this bitch got up and tried to kiss me on my lips and y'all...guess wtf I did...

The Reason I'm Livingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें