Chapter 86 Finale: Likely to fall in love with you at first sight

Chu Manwen came back in the evening.

  Ling Yi was still playing chess with Mr. Feng in the living room, and he heard the servant at home calling "Mrs. Chu" from a distance.

  Every time Chu Manwen came over, the most nervous thing was the servants at home.

  Ling Yi couldn't help turning around, and saw a tall, thin, black-haired woman handing over her coat to the housekeeper, and walking straight to this side.

  Old Master Feng's rook took one of Ling Yi's pieces, Ling Yi saw that he would have nowhere to go, so he could only smile and said: "Grandpa, I lost again, your chess skills are really good."

  Old man Feng has played chess for decades, so how could he lose to Ling Yi? He usually only plays chess with his old friends, and rarely with juniors. Even so, he is still very happy to hear Ling Yi's praise .

  Feng Chu is not interested in chess, and other juniors are afraid of him. When these people play chess with him, they don't pay attention to the chessboard, but watch his words to see if he is happy or not.

  Ling Yi had never played chess before. His hobbies were playing the piano and painting. Mr. Feng called him over to play with him and taught Ling Yi the formula of chess.

  He didn't expect that the kid was really smart, and he could memorize many things in his heart after hearing it once. He didn't need to repeat it over and over again, and he could talk about other things with him when he was playing chess.

  The most important thing is that there is no sense of impatience at all, playing chess with Ling Yi feels like time flies by.

Chu Manwen said with a smile: "Every time I play chess with my father, I lose."

  Ling Yi smiled slightly: "Hello, Aunt Chu."

  Chu Manwen took a serious look at Ling Yi's eyes, and he had to say that Ling Yi, who had regained his eyesight, looked even better. His eyes now had brilliance, and the dazzling gemstones were not as dazzling as these pair of pupils.

  "Ling Yi, how are you doing recently?" Chu Manwen is most concerned about Ling Yi's eyes, she said gently, "During this time, you should rest more, and remember not to be too tired. Young people like to watch mobile phones and computers. You don't touch these."

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay."

  Chu Manwen is very satisfied with Ling Yi. If Feng Chu likes men, Ling Yi should have the best appearance and temperament among them. He is also intelligent, and his words and deeds are decent and elegant.

  In the evening, the family sat together for dinner, and Ling Yi sat between Feng Chu and Chu Manwen. Mrs. Feng asked a servant to serve Ling Yi a bowl of goji berry soup: "Eat more, you are too thin." gone."

  Ling Yi took a sip of the sweet soup.

  He hasn't had a meal with his family for many years, Feng Chu's family is as perfect as Feng Chu, Ling Yi also feels very warm in his heart.

  After dinner, Ling Yi asked the servant for a small medicine box. He took the medicine box to the bedroom and found the anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving ointment from it.

  Feng Chu came out of the shower and saw Ling Yi fiddling with the medicine box. He lowered his head and kissed Ling Yi's hair: "The scar on your hand hurts again?"

  "no."

  Ling Yi didn't pay too much attention to the strangle marks on his wrist, Feng Chu still had a sense of measure in this regard, he wouldn't really hurt him, his complexion was fair, so it was obvious when there was a mark.