Chapter 62 It only gave a little sweetness

Ling Yi held Feng Chu's finger: "Don't be so rude next time."

  "good."

  Ling Yi was uncomfortable under his pressure: "Mr. Feng, I'm going to take a shower and sleep."

  "Sleep with me at night and come back after taking a shower."

  Feng Chu can handle everyone with ease, but only when facing Ling Yi, he feels helpless and doesn't know how to treat Ling Yi. Ling Yi's temperament is very restrained, he will not show anger or happiness, and will act as if nothing had happened as usual.

  He couldn't tell if Ling Yi was still angry now, he was worried that if he let go, Ling Yi would hide in another bedroom.

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay."

  Feng Chu took a deep look at Ling Yi, and sent Ling Yi to the bathroom. He filled the bathtub with hot water, took out a new set of toothbrushes and put it beside him: "There is no pajamas here, you wear mine at night." clothes to sleep."

  Ling Yi washed it out quickly, but Feng Chu's pajama pants were too big for him, and the waist and leg length were not suitable, so Ling Yi only wore the other party's top.

  Because Feng Chu's clothes were too big, the hem of this shirt was just above Ling Yi's knees.

  Feng Chu stared at Ling Yi's legs for a while, but Ling Yi didn't notice, and leaned against Feng Chu's side after getting into bed: "Mr. Feng, good night."

  Feng Chu pressed Ling Yi into his arms: "Did I bite your mouth to bleed this afternoon?"

"I'm feeling better now."

  Feng Chu opened Ling Yi's jaw: "Let me see."

  Ling Yi didn't understand, and he slightly parted his lips.

  There was still a very faint mint smell between his lips and teeth, his teeth were white and fine, and they were neatly arranged like pearls. Feng Chu reached in with his fingertips to feel for it, and the scar on Ling Yi's tongue was still there.

  "Does it still hurt? Give you some medicine?"

  "don't want."

  Ling Yi didn't like to put medicine in his mouth, he always thought it would be strange to have medicine in his mouth.

  Feng Chu pressed the back of Ling Yi's neck to make him lie on his chest, and the two of them pressed against each other: "Go to sleep."

  Ling Yi poked Feng Chu's abdominal muscles: "Mr. Feng."

  Feng Chu bowed his head: "Huh?"

  Ling Yi said: "Good night."

  Feng Chu kissed him: "Tell me, do you like me or not? The reason for divorce is only because of your father?"

  Ling Yi froze for a moment.

  He has never expressed his liking to anyone, and never considered love when he was young. Love is something illusory to him.

  But after meeting Feng Chu, he remembered every bit of Feng Chu's love for him. If he didn't like it, it would be impossible, and it would be impossible to say that he only liked him a little.

  Feng Chu should be Ling Yi's favorite person.

  Ling Yi said: "Mr. Feng, if my eyes don't heal—"

  "I liked you very much the first time I saw you, and my liking for you has nothing to do with these eyes." Feng Chu said, "If you can't see in this life, I will take care of you for the rest of your life."