Chapter 21 Can I give you a hug?

Feng Chu went drinking with these friends in the afternoon, and arrived at the nursing home in the evening.

  He parked the car downstairs.

  Twenty minutes before seven o'clock, Feng Chu lit another cigarette.

  A moment later he snuffed out the fireworks.

  Today was different from usual, Ling Yi agreed to his marriage proposal. Later, if possible, Feng Chu wants to kiss Ling Yi.

  The wind at night in early winter was very bleak, Feng Chu was leaning against the car door with an extinguished cigarette in his hand.

  At 7:55, Feng Chu threw away the cigarette in his hand and entered the building.

  He knocked on the door twice before pressing the password to open it. Ling Yi had just taken a shower, and he was sitting on the sofa wiping his hair with a towel.

  The temperature and humidity of the room were just right, Feng Chu was covered in cold air, and felt warm instantly after entering the door.

  Ling Yi tilted his head: "Is it Mr. Feng?"

  Feng Chu said "um", "It's me."

  He stepped forward and took the towel in Ling Yi's hand.

  Ling Yi was wearing gray knitted trousers and a white pullover. The tips of his hair were dripping with water, and the water droplets fell down his chin.

  Feng Chu wiped the ends of Ling Yi's hair, lowered his head and smelled the fresh breath on Ling Yi's body.

  His palms were too big to completely cover Ling Yi's handsome face. They were originally very strong hands, but their movements at this time were very gentle.

  Feng Chu threw the towel aside after wiping almost no water: "Ling Yi, did you really agree?"

  Ling Yi nodded gently: "This matter is helpful to both of us, but I am blind after all, and I rely on Mr. Feng in my life, which may cause a lot of trouble in your life. In the future, Mr. Feng If you meet someone you really like or have other ideas, this marriage can be terminated at any time."

  Feng Chu knew that termination was impossible. The men in their Feng family had never had a divorce. His grandfather was like this, his father was like this, and so was Feng Chu.

  If Feng Chu really had half-hearted opinions about a man who loves another, then the children he has now may be seven or eight years old.

  Some things are predestined, and they are also unpredictable, and there is only such a person in a lifetime.

  Feng Chu knew exactly what he wanted.

  Right now Ling Yi hasn't been completely hooked, and hasn't really become his wife yet, so he won't talk nonsense, so he will follow Ling Yi first: "Okay, I will take good care of you after marriage."

  Ling Yi stretched out a hand to Feng Chu: "Thank you."

  Feng Chu first held Ling Yi's warm fingertips, and then took his entire palm in his hand.

  The rough palm with thin calluses rubbed heavily against the pampered snow-white back of the hand, and Feng Chu was fascinated by the instant touch.

  His other hand rested on the back of the sofa, Ling Yi couldn't see, if he could see, he would find himself trapped between the sofa by Feng Chu's arms.

  Feng Chu looked down at Ling Yi's exquisite face: "What if you develop feelings for me or I develop feelings for you during the marriage?"

  Ling Yi hadn't thought of this possibility yet, so he froze for a moment.