Chapter 22 Send your flowers

Feng Chu chose a good date to receive the certificate, which was just three days later.

  Because Ling Yi didn't want to make this matter too big, and it was really urgent, Feng Chu pushed off a lot of work in a short time to prepare.

Mrs. Feng and Mr. Feng must not tell first. Ling Yi is blind and sickly. The possibility of these two agreeing is not very high.

  Feng Chu was not a person who followed the rules and followed the arrangements of his parents and elders since he was a child, and the family's opposition was nothing to Feng Chu.

  But he called his mother anyway.

  Feng Chu's mother, Chu Manwen, is a very powerful woman, and she is completely different from Feng Lao Furen.

  The Chu family is powerful and powerful in the country, not inferior to the Feng family in the slightest. Chu Manwen is the eldest daughter of the Chu family. Her mother passed away during confinement. Later, Chu Manwen's father remarried, and she had two half-brothers and a half-sister.

  Under normal circumstances, the daughters of the Chu family can only get a large dowry, but not much family property. However, Chu Manwen worked in the Chu Group before graduating from university. Compared with the two brothers born to her stepmother, Chu Manwen was more capable, and the senior management obeyed her arrangements.

  When Feng Chu was young, Chu Manwen's father died unexpectedly, and she and her two half-brothers fought hard. Feng Chu was by Chu Manwen's side in those few years, and Feng Chu had seen Chu Manwen's series of vicious methods since he was a child.

  Chu Manwen was inspecting a foreign company at this time, and when she received a call from Feng Chu, she was slightly dissatisfied: "Feng Chu, do you have something to do?"

  Feng Chu was not worried that Mr. Feng and Mrs. Feng would not agree, but he was worried that Chu Manwen would not agree.

  The two elders disagreed, at best verbal pressure. If Chu Manwen disagrees, if Feng Chu is careless and doesn't protect well, he may never see Ling Yi again.

  "There are some things that are trivial to you, but major to me." Feng Chu said flatly, "I'm getting married, and the other party is a boy who is blind. I only told you, but I haven't told you yet. The old lady and the old man..."

  After talking for half an hour, Chu Manwen hung up the phone.

  Feng Chu knew what Chu Manwen was like, and Chu Manwen also knew that his son was naturally rebellious and difficult to discipline.

  Many people think that Feng Chu grew up with her, so her style of work and personality are like hers, and she taught them all by herself. In fact, Chu Manwen didn't discipline Feng Chu very much. Feng Chu never listened to the arrangements of his elders since he was a child, and caused different disasters every time. Chu Manwen has ways to deal with his disobedient subordinates, but he has no way to deal with his disobedient son.

  Moreover, Chu Manwen is usually too busy with work, and whenever she has time, she goes to city B to find her husband on a date. It is impossible for her to spend energy thinking about how to turn her rebellious child into an obedient one.

  Now that Feng Chu has grown up and his wings are stronger, even if Chu Manwen is not satisfied with the marriage partner he chose, he does not want to confront Feng Chu head-on.

  The Feng family and the Chu family are two families, not one family. Chu Manwen occasionally has conflicts of interest with his son's company in terms of work.