31

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

------------------------------

OTF's Main Members; Von,Durk,Muwop,Booka and JuJu, Additional WIth India And Dess were all in atlanta for a week. At the moment they were about to start a interview as a whole. "hey yall welcome back to no jumper, we here with otf and India Royale And special guest Dess Dior" the man introduced. dess and india gave a wave while everyone else threw gang signs up.

"so first of all congrats on all yall success, but uh lets talk about this group. there's seven of you" he said. "me and india not apart of otf" dess said into the mic. the boys laughed. "oh your not?" he asked. "we're not" she corrected, she had time today. von made a face before whispering in durk ear.

"well, anyways, we know, you all like to party with each other, make music with each other except india, with her doing her cosmetics, but how did this group form?" he asked. " we been otf since 2009, and dess aint in otf but she is a founding motha fasho" durk said. dess smiled. "define that" he said. 

"she was one the originals, shit she was in before von" juju said. von laughed. "im not even in , i mean im signed to otf but -" dess started. "damn near forgot we signed yo ass" booka said. they laughed. "i was very prominent in creating only the family, cause that's what we is, like me and juju  the only ones in the group not from chicago, but we know chicago, we just a big family, if you dont get validation from any of us, you cant come around and hang, because who said you gang??" dess explained everyone looking at her.

"she know chicago like she was born here" india said. "right" muwop agreed. "wait so you and juju where are yall from" the interviewer questioned. "im from flawda, jacksonville" juju said. "deep jacksonville?" he asked. juju nodded. "im from the bronx, new york, i think thats obvious pretty evident in my voice, and how i am" dess said taking her jacket off. 

he nodded. "great so, all the people in otf have been ran into with the law, beat multiple cases, how?" he asked. they all kept quiet. "next question" dess said. "alright, now durk in your song internet sensation, you mentioned everyone right here has found love, elborate" he said. 

"shit booka got his girl and his daughta, i got india my kids plus ha daughta, juju got his girl, wop got his, von got dess and they daughta and they fin get married, and shit thats that, we all finally lockin it doin our shit cause we gettin older" durk pointed. 

they all agreed. "yall den seen me wit a couple broads, but dis luh right hea" von spoke motioning between him and dess. 

------------------------

this book is over, this been sitting in my drafts since like.... may? 

check out the new shit :) 

anywayssss

shayfrmda0 :)