13

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐0

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐0

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
————————
"mama wake up" von spoke placing wet, slow kisses all over Desiree's face. she opened her eyes seeing von on top of her.  he placed a kiss on her lips. "Good aftanoon d" he mumbled getting off her.

"good afternoon baby" she said before sitting up. "i made some plans fa us and my homeboy and he bringin his girl so you ca talk ta ha" von said.

"durk and india?" She asked walking in the bathroom. "nah durk and india took a flight to miami" von said rubbing his eye. "then who?" She asked.

"nigga named gleesh his bih name amira" he said. "
She nodded brushing her teeth. she sat silent for a minute after got finished.

"dayvon if she try me-" dess started. "baby aint nobody gon botha you" von cut her off. "b, you dont know that" she replied walking into the closet.

"Yeah i do , you wit king von, and we stayin hea so youn gotta worry bout shit" he said. She rolled her eyes getting dressed wearing a dior shirt with chrome hearts jeans.

She walked out walking back in the bathroom. "baby slow down you juh got up" He said. "you right" she mumbled taking her bonnet off revealing her new beach wave 30 inch bussdown.

She ran her fingers through it with a natural mug on her face. she did her make up something simple not a full face.

von watched her every move. "where symphony?" She asked. "yo mamma came and got ha, she goin ta a birthday party and aint gon be home till 8"  he said. Dess nodded

"they hea, come on" he said. the couple walked out the room. Dess grabbed her phone going to the kitchen pulling out a container of watermelon chunks.

von opened the door letting them in. " my nigga v. roy" gleesh said dapping him up. "Wassup gang" von replied smiling. "hey dess" gleesh said "hey"
She replied wiping her hands.

"yall dis amira " gleesh said. She had a mug on her face dess knew she was going to be a problem. "Hi" dess spoke scrolling through her phone.
"Wassup" von said.

She didnt respond. Von let them in and they took their shoes off sitting on the couch. "baby come hea" von said. Dess sighed putting the watermelon up walking to him.

She sat next to him. gleesh and von started chopping it up. dess scrolled through her phone mindlessly. "why are you talking to him like that?" Amira asked. "Who?" Gleesh asked . "Von why is he talking to you like that" amira asked .

dess slowly looked up with a mug. "guh aint nobody talkin to him any type a way" von replied. "yes you are! Talking about what do you mean, ill slap the shit out of you" amira said lowkey yelling.

von mugged her. "whats the problem?" Dess asked. "Aw shit" gleesh mumbled sitting back. dess turned her phone off. " yo nigga talkin to my nigga a type of way " she said