30

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

----------------

Dess Woke Up  feeling cold, she opened her eyes seeing von laying hald way off the bed and symph on his chest.  she  looked around the dark room before sighing inaudibly grabbing her phone, the time read 4:34 pm. she slowly sat up grabbing her robe. she slid the robe on before tying it up. she looked around the room seeing it dirty. 

Grabbing the Tv remote, she turned it off. Von shifted in his sleep turning on his side carefully. dess walked out the room walking downstairs. she moved stray hair out her face grabbing the remote opening th curtains. 

she squinted at the bright light shining through from the sun, showcasing a beautiful view off the hill the house of many sat on. she started cleaning the house room by room. spraying everything down,while making business calls and cooking breakfast. she finished the french toast eggs and hashbrowns making the three plates adding powder sugar and fruit.

she drizzled syrup on each plate making it look nice. she heard laughter from the steps turning her head seeing von and symph walking down with smiles. "say it again , i wont tell yo mama" von instigated, "fuck 63rd" symph stated. dess' jaw dropped. "dayvon dont play wit me" dess warned him.

he looked up with a 'i didnt do that'look. she laughed. "come eat yall food" Dess said. Von sat the three year old down who climbed up to the island chair. Dess slid her plate over along with a Toddler fork. Symph did a quick prayer that durk and dess taught her during ramadan before eating her food.

von  grabbed his plate with one hand grabbing dess' neck with the other. she looked up at him and he kissed her lips shoving his tongue in her mouth. she closed her eyes sucking on his tongue. von bit her bottom lip before sucking it then kissing her again.. she moaned in the kiss. he pulled away sucking her tongue . 

"playin too much" she smiled sticking her finger through the hoop of his jeans.  he set his plate down. "whatchu tryna do?" he asked licking his lips.  she stroked his chin, "go eat mothafucka" dess said letting him go, he  smiled at her before sitting next to symph eating. 

dess went back upstairs to get ready as her family did. she decided on a all black jumpsuit with long sleeves. she zipped it up leaving some cleavage exposed. she took her bonnet off her hair falling down laying beautifully.. she sat down doing her makeup applying new lashes  and brushing her teeth. 

After 15 Minutes.. Dess walked back downstairs to von and symph on the couch watching peppa pig. "dis shit so stupid, aint that right ?" Von asked symph who watched the show while recording. "no" she responded. "you posed ta' be on my side lil foenem " he kissed his teeth. "peppa is good daddy watch" symph said. 

"right, tell him sym" Dess instigated. "yall gangin up na'? i see how it is" von mugged. dess laughed drinking cranberry juice. von turned his phone off , sliding it in his fron pocket standing up walking to dess. he stood in front of her. "chain flipped around and shit" she spoke setting her cup down fixing his chain. "so mama, i got like two clubs i gotta do tonight, das aight wit you?" he asked.