27

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 , 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

----------------------------

"that go right there" symph spoke putting the dora puzzle together. "it sure do, good job baby girl" dess smiled standing up from the floor. She jogged up the stairs walking to the master bedroom. Von was on the phone with a stale expression. "aight,uh ima call you back lata" he said hanging up. "what happened?" she asked. he opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. 

"did somebody die?"  she asked. he shook his head no sitting on the bed rubbing his hands down his face. "whatt" she asked. "baby im sorry" he said. she moved her hands initiating  to continue. "rememba when we wasnt talkin fa them two months?" he asked. "yeaaa" she dragged. he opened his mouth the speak but she already knew. "you cheated on me, is what you sayin?" she asked. he looked at her before looking down.

"woww" she dragged emotionlessly. "baby-" he started. "and after all the times i tell you how lame that shit is, you still did it?, you didnt tell me for how long?" she asked. "dess, i was drunk at the club that shit wasnt posed' ta happen" he said. she laughed. "thats crazy,  what she pregnant too?" dess asked. he sighed before nodding.

she laughed stomping her feet. "fucked her raw too, then had the audacity to come back to me." Dess added. "it wasnt een like that" he said. "then how was it like, you know what, im done" she said walking to the closet. "dess hollon" he said following her. she sniffled letting tears roll down her face. she pulled the suitcase out taking her clothes out stuffing them in there. "desiree whea you goin?" he asked.

"away from you" she said. he grabbed her hand but she snatched away. "dont touch me" she said. "let me talk ta you dess hollon" he said softly. she looked up at him crying. "why you do this to me?" she asked. "dess, ian want it ta happen" he said pulling her into a hug. She cried into his chest.

"im sorry mama" he spoke rocking side to side. she sniffled. "so what are we going to do" she asked. "we fin talk bout it, den we gon go from there" he mumbled.

------

Dess wrote a note for von to read when he woke up as she was about to get on a flight. the note read-

"Dear Dayvon, My Baby, i know once you find out im not here when you wake up you gonna paint all chicago red, but no im okay, i decided to take a break from reality and take a trip. now im not going to tell you but i do want to let you know, ill let you keep symph and im not talking to anyone for the next three days. 

I Love you i will always love you, there just some things i need to figure out due to our prior situation, me taking this ring off dont mean anything because as soon as i land its going to be back on my finger, no doubt, but i love you keep your head up and i do forgive you i really do but, i need my me time, what durk say? real love not paid situation, im fed up but im knowin you gonna save us ,"