𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 - Gentleman or Gangsta?

💜✨♕︎  𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐨𝐧  ♕︎✨💜

“I can bathe myself. You can leave now.” I say without looking at him, but he doesn't put me down like I'd been expecting. “Are you even listening to me, Aaryan?”

“You can't even stand properly, how the fuck are you gonna walk much less bathe yourself? You'll slip and fall on the tiles.” He says softly, concern etched into his voice.

“Just put me down. I'll show you.” I huffed, scowling irritably. I wish he would just leave me alone. He's making things more awkward than they already are. “Boy, I said put me the fuck down.”

“Suit yourself.” He gently sets me down as if I were a priceless egg he feared he might break.

And just like I thought, I had to cling to him. Though I wasn't happy about him seeing me naked – again – I held onto him for support. The white tiles in his bathroom were cold beneath my small feet.

“Just give me a second.” I turned myself so I was looking over his shoulder — made possible because he's hunched over — at the mirror above the sink and rolled my eyes at our reflection. I tried to stand on my own, but my bones were weak, and some parts of my body still burned from the remnants of his touch. Though I had slept deeply and should be fully energized, I felt weary – I could use another nap.

Out of nowhere, I was lifted up again and taken into the shower before I had the chance to object. I almost dozed off from the exhaustion.

The shower turned on above us and the cold water was a rude awakening. I shivered uncontrollably against Aaryan until the water became warm and I sighed, reveling in it. The funny thing is this guy didn't even flinch or move when the freezing water touched him – does he have no feelings at all? Maybe he's a robot. Who knows what lies behind that flawless skin?

“I'm going to bathe you.”

“No!” I yelled in protest.

“I wasn't asking for permission.” He set me down in the corner and I held the walls for support.

“If you need any help, hold onto me.” He picked up a bottle of body wash off the tray attached to the wall and poured it all over me. He picked up a pink sponge and used it to wash my body. In the end, I was leaning on him as the wall grew slippery from the soapy water splashing on it. “Spread your legs so I can wash there too.”

“I can do it myself. Give me the thing!” I reached for it but he sighed and held it in the air. “You little fuckhead give it to me–” my words were cut off when he grabs my throat and tilts my head back so he can look into my eyes. His other hand was around my waist, while my hands held his arms for stability. “What are you doing? Let go of me, now.”

“I'm only tryna help. I could've kicked you out or thrown you off the balcony but I decided to be a gentleman. Watch your fucking mouth and show some appreciation.” His voice was deep and menacing, his eyes dark with a terrifying glint in them. I shivered – and it wasn't because of the water. “Open your fucking legs. If I gotta tell you again I'm gonna rip them open, we clear?”

He's beginning to scare me.

“Crystal.” I spread them, looking down at the water running on the porcelain into the drain. I felt him turn me around, my back now against his firm chest. I close my eyes when I feel his hand sliding down my body to wash my – still incredibly sore – pussy. “Don't move your hand too hard or fast, please, it's still really sore down there.”

“I'm aware.” His mouth is against my ear, his warm breath making goosebumps cover my skin. “After all, I'm the cause.”

I suck my bottom lip into my mouth. I felt his fingers slide between my slick lips, back and forth as the water cascaded down our bodies. The whole process of him washing me was infuriatingly arousing, and I hope he hadn't picked up on that. When he was done I released a sigh of relief. One thing I noticed was how scarily veiny his hands were, and he wore a gold diamond-studded lizard-shaped ring on the index of his left hand.