𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Excuse my mistakes 🧏🏽‍♀️

ATLANTA, GEORGIAJANUARY 14th10:45amCOLLEGE CAMPUS

ATLANTA, GEORGIA
JANUARY 14th
10:45am
COLLEGE CAMPUS

"Von I know I said I would stay with you, but that was until my second semester started." Sina explained, holding her phone between her ear and shoulder as she neatly folded her clothes before placing them in the drawer.

"Nah mama. That's some lame as shit, a nigga woke up and you not in bed. Then you tell me some fuck shit as excuse Sina."

Sina frowned at his tone, she knew what she did was wrong but was it that bad? She wondered. "Don't cuss at me Von. I'm sorry but you getting this mad is no reason to yell at me."

"Yes it is. You carrying my daughter, and ion know where you went." Von voiced through the cellular device. "It's not that serious." She defended.

"Okay. Bye Sina." Then the line went dead, feeling tired and exhausted from moving some of her things back into her dorm, by herself.

She knew what she did was wrong but she only had a 2 more months until spring break, and small breaks on the weekend to go see him.

A smile creeped onto her face as the small kicks of her baby girl began to move around. "Girl don't make me feel guilty." She mumbled to herself,  rubbing her 5 month belly.

"Damn, I'ma do it online then." Finally realizing not only would she'd be taking the bonding experience from Von when she is away, but her whole pregnancy at that, since school didn't end until May.

Attempting to call him back, Sinyaa frowned when the call went to voicemail. Was he really that mad? She understood where he was coming from, but he could've at least answered his phone.

Sighing in disappointment, she placed her phone down and decided to finish the rest of her homework in her dorm to let Von cool off before she went back to his house.

TIME SKIP:

Unlocking Von's door with the spare key he gave her earlier on, Sinyaa pushed the front door open and immediately took her UGGs off by the door.

The home was quiet. She took in the scent of the home that lightly smelled like him and his Creed cologne.

"Von," She softly called out, placing her keys up on the rack, traveling up the carpeted stairs to his room. "I want you to know I'm sorry! Von," She voiced, calling out his name once again when she got a little closer to his room.