𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

𝟐 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 | 𝟒:𝟑𝟓𝐏𝐌

𝟐 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 | 𝟒:𝟑𝟓𝐏𝐌

Sinyaa sat crisscross on her bed while she worked on homework for Mr. Miller's class on her Apple laptop Von had gotten her not too long ago. She snacked on a bag of chips here and there as she typed.

The vibe in her room was peaceful with no one disturbing her, Summer Walker playing low from her little speaker.

"This is going to take forever," She mumbled to herself before her phone began to ring. "Oh snap that's my phone. Holla?!" She laughed to herself, repeating the TikTok in her head as she looked over the caller ID.

It was just Von.

"Hey, baby mommy." He joked, flashing his VVS diamond teeth into the camera. "I'm just playin'. What you doin', Sina? You good? Ain't nobody been fuckin' witchu?"

She blushed at his concern. He was doing better ever since she voiced to him about his nonchalantness when it came to the baby. "I'm fine, I'm just doing homework. How are you?"

"I'm straight. I got a question though, foenem."

"What is it?" She looked away from her computer, back at her cellular device, peering at him through her lashes.

"Can I come pick you up so you canhelpwiththebabyroom." He rushed out, and she laughed, not understanding why he was so nervous about whatever he was trying to say.

"What, Dayvon?" She chuckled in confusion.

Von took a deep breath before trying his sentence again. "Can I come pick you up so we can create the baby room together? I'm not good at this type of stuff." The line fell silent before he added a soft, "Please?"

"What time are you able to come?"

"Right now." Von looked at her through the screen with pleading eyes. He really wanted to create the baby room; especially with the person he was having one with.

Fortunately, she sighed and gave in.

"I guess." She playfully rolled her eyes, closing her laptop before setting her phone against her pencil holder on her dresser. "I'm taking my computer with me! I still have homework to do, Dayvon."

"I'm fine wit' dat, I bought it fo' you. At least you usin' it, gang." He shrugged, watching as she moved around her bedroom for something.

"You don't think it's too early to buy things for the baby? I'm only 3 months. We don't even know the gender yet." She grabbed her phone off her dresser, walking into her attached bathroom, setting her phone up again as she began to do her hair.