𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Excuse my mistakes
SINYAA MASHEA BROWN

Excuse my mistakes SINYAA MASHEA BROWN

ATLANTA, GEORGIA
JANUARY 1, 2020
2:35pm

"Okay, thank you." Sina smiled before hanging up the phone, and sliding the cellular device back into her small purse. Ever since Sinyaa found out Von knew she wanted to have a gender reveal she had been planning everything to a tee.

"That was the people for the venue, and we got em for that Saturday. They gon come at 12 to set up before everyone come, and- Ma chill out." Von interrupted.

Von could see how much the entire thing affected her, she had been binge eating lately to help with her stress.

Dayvon felt like he had began to understand everything thing about her, even when she got stressed and binge eat because she didn't want any help. He figured he knew every little aspect of her even tiny things she didn't think he would notice.

"You been workin on this gender reveal since the day we left the clinic."

"Shouldn't you have friends to help you wit dis lil' folks?"  He asked. Stopping at the red light, and turning his attention to Sinyaa who was already staring at him.

"Well...Yeah,but I wanna make sure everything is perfect." She said truthfully.

"I ain't fuckin' wit it." He replied, giving her a very neutral stare before turning his head just in time to see the light turn green. Sinyaa looked at him with a frown, he knew how much this meant to her.

Didn't he want it to be perfect too? She thought.

"Chill out before you start doing that overthinking shit." He added, already knowing how her mind process worked.

"What I meant was, I ain't fuckin wit how you stressing yourself. Ight?"

"So chill out. It's gon happen how it happens, you can't prevent nothing that happens there. Just let the day get here." He expressed. Sinyaa knew he was right but for whatever reason she wanted to do everything all on her own, even go to the mall to pick out an outfit but he told her no.

"You ain't even ask me how it should go, and Im the daddy." Von laughed jokingly, but to Sina it didn't crash down on her how inconsiderate her decisions were, and it wasn't ever her baby.

"Oh my...I am so sorry Dayvon." She apologized. "I just had been so caught up on everything." She began to ramble then trailed off.

"How about this?" Sina paused.

"Hm?"

"We can go over all the details, I haven't finalized anything and we can do it together." She watched as the diamond filled smile she loved so much made its way to his face.