𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕠𝕧 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲| 𝟓:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕠𝕧
𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲|
𝟓:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌

"Alright class, I want you guys to do a essay on pages 15 to 145 on The Doll's House." The professor informed the class earning a groan from the students.

"You're college students, grow up." Mr Miller argued.

"You pushin 50 dating a 21 year old. You are the grown up "Somebody mumbled into the silent room earning some disgusted and some snickering from the guys.

"Alright! That's enough!" Mr Miller snapped. "The report will have to be completed by tomorrow at 3:00 no later then that." He added.

"7 pages, 1000 words each."

"This nigga trippin" Well known class clown Dj mugged the professor. Everyone agreeing with him.

"Class dismissed!" Everyone mumbled and cursed at him as they rose to their feet packing up their belongings. Sina grabbed all her things before turning to her friend.

She leaned over to her sleeping friend Jeremiah before smacking the back up his head, making him jolt awake.

"Fuck you do that fa?" Jeremiah groaned rubbing his now sore neck.

"Class over sleepyhead." Sina giggled. "Damn that nigga can really put somebody to sleep." Jeremiah mumbled to himself.

"C'mon so I can tell you about this 7 page essay." Sina stud up making Jeremiah look at her confused.

"7?" He asked making Sina nodded.

"As in 4+3 = 7, 7 pages?" He asked, astonished.

"Yes, and 1000 word seach" Sina added making Jeremiah look at her in disbelief.

"Oh hell nahh..." Jeremiah trailed before they heard a throat clear grabbing their attention.

"If you two will..." Mr Miller stood at the door gesturing for them to get out. Jeremiah scoffed before taking Sina hand a dashing out of class room.

The two walked together as they got closer and closer to the football field.

"Sina whatchu gon do about the dorms and your major in English Literature, Your scholarship only payed for a year?" Jeremiah asked.

"I don't know. I been working doubles and it's still not enough." She stressed. She had totally forgot about the upcoming payment of everything.