46. Missed You

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes seeing the same thing I see in the morning. A white wall. I was already bored and I missed food. And Jungkook of course. Plus Yoongi.. and UGH I'M SO BORED HERE! I sighed, and looked through the window, going to look at the same thing everyday. The roofs of some apartments.

How high am I anyways?

Anyways, I have to start trying to get off this chair. Tonight, I will be free.

I hope though.

Anyways its time to untie myself.

With Jungkook

Jungkook's POV

After sitting on the sofa with mom, dad and Yoongi, I stood up and said, "I'll be in my room".

Mom just nodded her head listening to Yoongi's story of why he couldn't attend the wedding. I sighed and walked away.

I went back to my old room to sleep or at least get my mind off Y/n. Before I lied down, I was immediately called by mom.

"Yes, mom?!" I yelled, then groaned, quietly.

"Where are you?" She said, and I rolled my eyes.

"In my room!" I yelled, annoyed she didn't listen to me.

"Come and eat your breakfast", she said, entering my room. I looked at the plate which mom was holding. It was a bowl of rice with soup.

I would enjoy eating it.. only if I was in a good mood..

"No thanks mom, I'm okay", I said, looking away from her. "I'll eat later".

"Oh okay", she said, before leaving my room and forgot to close the door. I stood up, shut the door, and went back on bed.

Y/n's POV

​​​​​​Maybe I should, bite the rope. I looked at the rope and thought if I should really bite it.

Eh, I should just try anything.

One two three, bite! I bit on the rope and nothing happened. Why did I think it was going work just with one bite. This is probably going this be a long day.

Later at night

After a whole day of me struggling to cut the rope, I managed to get free. I was so happy

Oh my god is this real? My brain isn't making up stuff?

I pinched my cheeks to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I jumped off the chair in happiness, and I fell on the floor. But I could care less. I remembered was supposed to get out of this place.

I opened the window and met the cool breeze. I could hear people speaking and I smiled. I climbed down slowly, trying not to catch attention.

The first thing that happened to me once I reached the ground was that I stepped on a thorn. I flinched. I removed the thorn and ran from that crappy place.

Few Minutes Later

After I bought some stuff for myself, I headed to mom's place as my apartment was farther. I bought banana milk, a piece of gum and a slice of cake. I also had to buy a new phone.

I'm poor now lmao

I reached mom's place really soon and I knocked on the door, while chewing gum. The door opened soon and Yoongi appeared.

I don't know what Yoongi was doing there but I didn't care about that. I pulled him in a tight hug. "I missed you", I mumbled, pouting a little.

"Who is there, Yoongi-ssi?" I heard mom's voice ask.

"I'm here!" I said, a little loud.

"Oh my god, Y/n?! Come in", Mom said, letting me enter before hugging me. When we pulled from the hug, I looked around, searching for Jungkook.

"Is Jungkook here?" I asked mom.

"Yes, he in his old room", mom said, and I mouthed a 'thanks' before going inside the room seeing Jungkook on bed, looking at the ceiling.

"Jungkook?" I asked, grabbing his attention while sitting next to him.

"Y/n?" Jungkook asked, looking at me.

I gave him a warm smile and hugged him. I felt something warm trickling down my neck. I pulled from the hug and kissed him.

"Jungkook-ah, it's okay. I'm here now", I said, wiping his tears with my thumb. Jungkook nodded at what I said, wiping his tears.

"I'm tired right now", I said, yawning a little.

"Me too. Let's sleep", Jungkook spoke quietly, and pulled me in the bed, and cuddled with me.

"'Umm.. We forgot to turn off the light though", I said while looking at the lamp which was as bright as the sun.

"Oh", Jungkook just said, as we both looked at the lamp, squinting.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled and Taehyung entered the room. "Hmm?" Taehyung asked.

"Actually you can go, don't forget to turn off the light though", Jungkook said, and Taehyung turned off the light before leaving.

I turned to face him and kissed him on the cheek. "Goodnight kookie", I said, snuggling closer to him.

"Goodnight my flower", Jungkook said before we fell asleep.

___________________________

This chapter seems really cute 😭💜 thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it 💜💜💜 baiiii 💜💜💜

​​​​​​