36. Little Flower

When I saw the message, my eyes widened. They know where I live. I threw my phone away from me and looked for anyone. I saw the window behind me, wide open.

My jaws dropped and I rushed towards the window and closed it. I hit my forehead with my palm, cursing myself for being stupid.

Why did I leave it open. I'm so stupid. I have to tell Jungkook about this.

I ran to the bathroom and Jungkook was washing his face. I tapped on his shoulder and waited for a response, but I guess I scared the living daylight out of him. His eyes were still closed, so he didn't recognise me, because he began saying, "Go away, I know taekwondo."

"Jungkook, it's me", I said and he stopped threatening me.

" Y/n? Don't scare me like that", Jungkook wiped his face.

"They messaged me again", As soon as I said that, my phone got snatched from me. Jungkook looked at the message before doing something on my phone.

"I blocked them. We will report this case to the police. Until they get caught, you'll either go with me to work or stay with mom", Jungkook said.

"Oh, okay", I said, almost inaudibly. I was still scared about the fact I was getting stalked by a stranger. What do they want from me?

Jungkook must have noticed I was still scared, because he hugged me and said soothing words to calm me a little. I felt lucky to have a husband like him.

"You will go to work with me tomorrow. We need to sleep now", Jungkook said, going to bed with me.

I pulled the sheets to cover us. " Good night..um.. Jungkookies", I giggled at the new nickname.

I turned to look at Jungkook to see his eyes closed. I sighed and closed my eyes and tried to sleep. "Good night, little flower", I heard Jungkook whisper.

That was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

~Early Morning~

"Y/n", Jungkook's voice woke me up. I looked at him for a moment, half sleeping before looking at the digital clock to see the time.

"Why did you have to wake me up a minute before the alarm rang?" I whined, still half sleeping.

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. He must be so tired to talk, but my mind was somewhere else.

Gosh, I'm so tired! Who is this man and who is he to wake me up? Oh wait a minute, he's Jungkookies. Let me just go back to sl-

My thoughts got interrupted by beeping, coming from the alarm clock. Jungkook turned it off and we began getting ready to go.

After eating breakfast, we got on the car. "Do you want to go to work with me or you want to stay with mom?"

"I'll go to mom's place, today. Tomorrow I'll go with you to work", I said and he nodded, before we drove away from our home.