26. Taehyung and Jennie

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up from my deep sleep. I rubbed my eyes and groaned a little. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and looked at the identity.

Jennie.

I answered and said, "Hello?"

"Y/n! Oh no, don't tell me you just woke up," Jennie's voice was heard.

"I just did wake up. Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Yesterday, I sent you a message that you were supposed to be up at six o'clock, now, guess what time is," Jennie's voice seemed a little dangerous.

"You never sent me a message. What was the phone number? " I defended.

...

"It's '6' not '9'! You texted the wrong person, Jennie," I said.

I heard a nervous laugh then she said, "Whoops, I made a mistake. By the way, please come to the small café, which is near mom's home," Jennie said before she dropped off.

I sighed and put my phone back on the nightstand and went back to bed and closed my eyes. Another ding was heard on my phone.

"Ugh, who would message me at this time," I grumbled as I grabbed my phone.

One new message from Jennie? What does she want..

Chat with Jennie.Kim:

​​​Jennie.Kim: You better be here before seven o'clock. And wear something cute

I read the message for a few second before literally jumping off bed and getting ready. I quickly wore something normal, yet cute. I washed my face, then I brushed my hair before running to the café.

~~~

"The cafe looks really beautiful," I said as I stepped inside, looking around in awe.

"Y/n! Here!" My eyes caught Jennie and Taehyung, waving at me.

I walked to their table and took a seat in front of Taehyung, then waved back at them. I looked at both of them, wondering why they were both together.

"Why are you here, Taehyung? Are you and Jennie in a relationship or something?" I asked.

Taehyung and Jennie looked at each other with disgusted looks before turning to me.

"No, he wanted to come to the café, too," Jennie answered as she gave me a cup of coffee.

"Oh, okay," I nodded as I took a sip of my coffee.

"So, how are you and Jungkook?" Jennie said as she smiled a little.

"We are fine, thank you. Wait, why are you asking me that question?" I shot a glare at Taehyung who smiled mischievously.

"Don't tell me you told them everything that happened that night."

"Nope, I didn't. It was so beautiful to see my brother so happy like that," Taehyung replied.

I tilted my head and asked, "Brother? Jungkook said you were his friend."

After what I said, Taehyung's expression changed. He looked pretty normal just a couple moments ago, but now he looked irritated.

"Aish, he doesn't respect me. He never did. He acts like we are twins," Taehyung said.

"So, does it mean his only friend is Jimin?" I asked.

"Yes," Taehyung drank his coffee.

"Why did you want to talk to me?" I asked.

"I wanted to ask you a how you were doing, and to bond a little more," Jennie said.

"I guess that's a good reason," I said.

"Then after this, can we visit mom?" Taehyung suggested.

"Yeah," Jennie and I nodded.

~Time Skip to Mom's place ~

"Y/n, dear! How have you been?" Mom asks as she kisses my cheeks

"I'm okay and so is Jungkook," I replied.

"Taehyung and Jennie, come here," mom said, as she hugged them too as they tried to pull away.

"Mom, stop!" Jennie said as she smiled.

"Y/n-ah!" I heard Jungkook's voice.

I turned around and saw him, lying on the grass.

"Jungkook!" I ran to him as he stood up from the ground.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were at work?" I pouted.

"I actually have the two weeks off starting from today," Jungkook explained.

"Really? That's means we'll go on that date really soon?" I asked and he nodded.

I smiled really hard and kissed his cheeks. He kissed me back. We were having a nice moment until were heard a cough.

We stopped and turned around and saw it was Mr. Jeon-- I mean dad looking at us. He gave Jungkook an unreadable expression before walking off. I looked at Jungkook who was looking at his feet.