6. Night Before the Wedding

I opened my eyes but got hit by a bright light. I shut them tightly. I opened them slowly and got adjusted to the light which was currently in front of me. I looked around and saw a note on my desk. I took it and read it.

From Mr. Jeon Uncle:

Read this when you are awake. Mrs. Jeon Aunt and I have gone out for a dinner date. Jungkook is at home with you. Call us if there is any problem.

(Edited by Aunt.)

I smiled at the letter and opened the curtain to receive no light? I looked outside and it was dark, really dark. I couldn't believe I was unconscious from noon to night.

My stomach growled as I did not eat anything from noon to now. I walked to the kitchen to look for something to eat but then I heard something.

I turned my head but saw nothing. I went back to my work. I took pasta and I began warming it. When it was warm, I turned off the stove and took a step but felt a sharp pain on my feet.

I flinched and turned on the light to see a nail on my foot.

"Ow! It hurts!" I whispered.

Then the door opened and I hid behind the door. It revealed someone, a really tall someone. Not too taller than Jungkook, but probably 1-2 inches tall. He looked at the ground and saw little blood drops. He looked around and when he could not anyone, he walked up to Jungkook's room.

"Hey Jungkook-ah," I heard him say.

Jungkook got out of the room with his sleepy face.

'Cute.'

'No, Y/n. He is not cute. Why did I say that.'

No One's POV

"Oh, hey Namjoon. Are you back from your business trip?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes," the man said.

"So his name is Namjoon?" I muttured.

"You could have told me that you came back, tomorrow. It's midnight," Jungkook said.

"I see blood downstairs, so I came to check if you were alright," Namjoon said.

"Blood? It must be her," Jungkook said, as he groaned.

"Who? Your fiancée?" Namjoon asked, as they walked back to the kitchen.

"No, it's just a stupid girl who is a maid in this mansion. She is super ugly, I tell you. I don't know why mom likes her. She is nothing compared to Irene. And did you know my wedding is tomorrow? I am really excited!" Jungkook explained.

With You

Tears streamed down your face as you tried to pull out the nail. It hurt really bad! You bit your hand so that you don't scream. You did not realise that someone was behind you.

"Are you okay?" Was what you heard before you blacked out.