Professor Kim

YOURS POV

Today, I have my submission of my science project, so I woke up early and started my routine.

I, myself, Cha Y/N. I'm 18 years old. I live with my father and elder sister as my parents are divorce. My mom is married to someone. My elder sister's name, Cha Eunhee, she is five years older than me. And my dad, my superhero, Cha Hyuk is the doctor, who have his own clinic. Years back, when I was five years old, my parents had fight over something which took them to part their ways, but the custody of me and my sister was given to my dad cause my mother didn't wanted us in her future life, cause we have the blood of that man whom she hates the most.

I pack my belongings, wore my uniform and came downstairs. Where my dad was cooking a breakfast for me and my sister. Yeah, about my sister, she is trainee and was about to debut as k-pop idol in this year.

"Breakfast is ready, children."
Dad came with two plates of sandwich and placed them infront of us.

"Thankyou dad."
I smiled.

"Umm... This is the only reason, why I'm living on the planet."
Eunhee being over dramatic.

"Aww, my kiddo."
Dad too being over dramatic.

"Yeah, she isn't kiddo, she is 23 years old."
I cutely glare them.

"Haha. Doesn't matter how much kid grows, they would be still small kids to their parents. Always."
He says and patted our heads.

"By the way, Y/N, I'm heading to company only, so I can drop you to your school."
Eunhee suggested.

"No, unnie, Yun is coming with me. Also, we have to purchase some stationary."
I explained.

"Oh yeah, you've project na Y/N?"
Dad asked me turning towards me.

"Yes dad, we have submission today."
I replied while finishing my sandwiches.
He immediately served me glass of warm milk.

"Have it."
He commanded.

"Dad!"
I whined as, I don't like milk.

"Fast."

"Ok."
I gulped it in one time, before giving disgusted look.

"Now go."
Dad smiled teasingly.

I bind my goodbyes to them and went outside the home, to wait for my friend Yun.
And here she is, running like she saw a ghost, I'm sure her mom would have kick her out of home.

"Aish... Y/N."
Yun breaths fast.

"You girl."
I rubbed her back.

"Thanks god, I ran away or else today my mother would have beat my cutie ass."
See, I was right.

"Dumb ass, now let's go or we would be late."
I grabbed her arm and took her.

We reached our school. And there are our other friends, but they're just hi, hello friends. My bestie is Yun and would be always. But still we get along with them. Till then, our bell rang and all the students rush inside their classroom.

After 2 hours,
We had English and Maths lectures, and now it was time for Science. The classroom were quite noisy as our Science professor didn't reach till now. Me and Yun, were just beside eachother were discussing about our project.

All the way, the classroom became pin drop silent, realising our Professor entered. We all stand up and bowed him. He signalled to take our seats. He is quite old maybe in his 50s or 60s.

"Good morning, class."
He greeted us.

"I hope, you all have completed your project work, right."
He says as the wears his specs.

"Yes sir."
Our monitor replied.
Although, I don't talk with many girls but she there is very kind hearted.

"Good."
He replied.

"Now, I want to tell you guys something important."
He says and came infront of our board.

"Due to some issues, I won't be able to continue you're this semester lectures."
He stated making all of us go sad, cause even though he is not so friendly Professor but we still love his lectures.

"But don't worries at all, our Principal have appointed the new Professor as replacement, I hope you guys would support him too as you did to me. Also, submit your projects to him in the last as he is going to continue this lecture too."
He explained. We all started to gossips about new Professor.

"And there he's."
He stated and we all turn our attention to the door of the classroom, a person who was standing there with few books in his hands.
He came inside, and half of the girls were already drooling over him and for my shock some boys were too gazing him.

I also took my attention to him,
A very tall figure,
Professional suit,
Reading glasses,
Hair in decent style,
Dark eyes,
Long nose,
Plumy lips,
Rolex watch on his wrist,
Stylish boots.

He came infront.

"Welcome, Sir."
Our Professor greeted him.

"Class, he is you're new Science Professor."
We startled.

"Meet, Mr. Kim Seokjin."

Please vote.