One shot #4 (1)

After being in hogwarts for 5 years, it is fun for the other witches and wizards. But for Y/n? It was hell. Well, let me explain.

Y/n Kollins, full name; Y/n Y/m/n Kollins, comes from a family that was supposedly be alive. Not saying they're not alive but, it is very shocking because the Kollins family members was always a former Slytherins Family. Y/n is a Gryffindor. They were alywas the followers of the dark lord, on the night that Harry's parents died, they were there.

They were traitors in the marauders family. But they never had the intention to kill the Potter family. But the given order must be done. They planned to kill the Potters but someone decides to ruin their plan. Peter, their close friend; he brought the dark lord himself to kill the Potter Family.

The Kollins barely did any of the crimes but got framed by peter. Sirius has gone throught the 5 stages of grief for them all who killed the Potters. Sirius and Remus always believed that Peter was never the one who killed the parents. But the Kollins members.

The Kollins knew they are in the wrong but never dare to kill them both. The ministry, not believing their words, put their souls inside of azkaban. When they saw Y/n's baby body, they knew they had to take care and raised her and also Harry.

Well they did, full of chaos.

But that is another story.

Today, weird happened. Yes.

A boy ran the gryffindor's side of the table, holding a letter, panting and runs as if it is important. Or he is just scared. He slows down as he is infront of the one and only —Y/n Kollins—

He gulps at her appearances but slowly reassured by her smile, he smiles nervously as he speaks; "H-hello, Miss Y-Y/n! Someone wants me t-t-to send this l-letter to you! He said it is important. " He then puts the letter on the table neatly as he smiles one last time before going to his table to eat for breakfast.

Y/n sighs as she knows who sent it to her, this has became almost a routine for her to get letters by him. She takes the letter before saying goodbye to one of her company and walks out of the hall. Yes, someone actually accompanies her. Wow.

She walks to an empty space to read the letter and makes sure no one else is close to her. After making sure, she opens the envelope of the letter, she saw a very familiar handwriting.

Dear Y/n,

I want to meet you tomorrow if you are free. Well, even if you aren't, you are forced to go to this important meeting. I hope everything is alright over there, i know how people treats you these days with the false rumour. I am sorry that i didn't try to do anything. But this time, i will try to protect you. Please don't give up, Y/n. You are not my only hope but a reason why i am still here. Take care. Wear all black. Goodbye. Love you :)

From,

_______________

Y/n smiles at the last words, he is really the person who she wants to protect more. He is the only one who cares about her eversince she's got here.

"Oh look! The death eaters's daugther is here!" a raspy voice called out, pointing their finger to Y/n's direction.

Y/n's head perked at that voice, slowly fold the paper back into its envelope, her finger grazing the envelope before lays it in her robe's pocket.

"What so you want, Ron." Y/n's deep voice mumbled those words as if she is trying to calm herself down. Her fist almost clenches by themselves, eyes avoiding Ron's but dare to eye him if he needed to. She has her back facing the redhead.