One shot #2 Part four

Draco ran to them and give them their wand, they took it and ran to the other side. People starts to cheer and some supprise looks to Draco. I mean Who wouldn't? He bullied alot but stopped in 5th year because he feel bad and befriend with Y/n; who barely judge him because she knows that he has a soft spot.

(Author pov)

The Person who fall off Hagrid's Arms are Harry James Potter. He ran to the side of the castle, when Voldermort tried to throw a curse to Harry, You fall off of Hagrid's arm and pointed your wand to him; "Expelliarmus!"

Voldermort was shocked as The Elder Wand flew away. It was on the ground, Voldermort look at you; Glaring at you.

You smirked, "Accio Firebolt!" The broom appears infront of you and you flew. Draco trailing behind on his broom, Death Eaters flying towards both of you.

Hermione and Ron who is looking at both you and Draco flying away with Death Eaters behind, Hermione is glad that you are back. Oh boy, was she is gonna punish you.

Anyways...Let's worry about that later.

A spell got thrown towards Draco but he dodged it, You were nowhere to seen.

"Avada Kedavra!"

The Death Eaters didnt have time to react but to fall with a Pale, Cold body.

Draco looks at you, Eyes wide. He didn't know you had a bad side, while You just smirked.

"C'mon, Dray. We have more work to do, you help the others and i help my brother!" You say sternly to Draco while you are ready to find your brother.

Draco nods before you fly to search Your brother.

And there he is, fighting Voldermort on the stairs, you flew down and you threw a spell to Voldermort. He dodged it and he threw a spell to you; "Stupefy!"

You got knocked off of your Firebolt, your body hits the stairs. You groan in pain, you tasted a silver taste in your mouth. Oh welp, you didnt even bother about it but just spit out the blood.

Voldermort sees you are weak, He decided to give you a last moment to live. But you don't give mercy.

Harry calls "Hey Voldermort!" And then he threw a spell to The Dark Lord.

You knew what to do so you let Harry distract him, you flew outside. Seeing Hermione and Ron, you smiled after you promised you would come back. You did.

You saw Mrs Weasley dueling Bellatrix Lestrange. You shoot a spell that would make her disappeared, Bellatrix gasped, her body turned to ashes, Ginny and Mrs Weasley look up and smiled, you smiled back.

You fly to the top hogwarts to find the twins, you saw fred with a death eater, Your eyes widen and you flew to them. Fred smirk at the death eater, you hopped off the broom and starts to shoot spells to the death eater, you casted; "Accio Wand!" Fred's wand appeared next to him. He smirked and he kicked the death eaters leg. The death eater fell, he casted crucio on the death eater, You chuckled,

"You are the most dangerous twin i've ever seen." You laughs before you casted the killing curse to the death eater. Fred; "and you say im the evil one?" He smirked, "go help Harry, i will save Tonks and Professor Lupin"

You nodded and hugged Fred, he hugged back. You give him your ring, he knows what you are doing, his eyes widen "Y/n! No!—"

But you flew with your broom before he could protest, you go to the ground of Hogwarts. But not before Voldermort knocked you off the broom.

You got flew away by the spell, you landed on the ground. Harry ran to you, kneeling ,

"We can do this.." he whisper, holding his wand tightly.

You struggle to stand, you nodded, you look infront of you.

Voldermort.

He had The Elder Wand up to both of you, Harry and you had your wand up.

Red color from Draco's wand and Harry's wand. Green color from The Elder Wand.

You started to feel very weak, you groans while still dueling with Voldermort, but it stopped.

You turned around and saw Nagini got sliced by the gryffindor sword, you weakly smirked, turn to Voldermort.

"Goodbye, Tom Riddle"

His body is turning ashes.

(Time Skipped)

Ron ran to hug you "I thought you were dead and i was scared to lose you and Harry! Bloody hell!—" He kept rambling about how he misses you and Harry,
Harry snickered at the both of us.

"Y/N. Y/L/N. POTTER." A voice startled you, Ron gulped and pull away and mouthed 'It's mione! Good luck' before he go to hug Harry.

You gulped, but before you turn, a harsh embrace goes to you. You groaned at the sudden act, you knew who it is and you miss her too but damn, dont have to be that hard. (That what's she said)

"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again." Hermione punched your back as each the word came out of her mouth.

"O-ouch! Ouch! Mione! That hurts!" You grunted at each every punch Hermione gave.

Your POV

Jesus christ, i think imma had a backache after what Hermione did, jeez she's scary but h- i mean, imma just shut up. Author! Author! Dont bring my Pov here! It's fucking embarrassing!

Author POV

Jesus, Y/n has alot in mind but Ahem..imma just-

"Love you Hermione.."

"Love you too, Y/n.."

And they kissed on their own wedding.

------------

AHHH FINALLY BUT IM TAKING A BREAK BUT I WILL BE BACK DONT WORRY