Chapter 3

"Are you sure about this?" 

"Yes, I am completely sure about this."  We see Theresa Apocalypse on a call with the current overseer of Schicksal, Otto Apocalypse. 

"I'm not doubting your judgement, but do you think it's a good idea to enroll a boy into St. Freya? Especially one who doesn't have high Honkai resistance and hasn't been in touch with society for most of his life." Otto says. 

"I understand what you're saying, but I believe having him join Schicksal could be extremely beneficial. We've seem how capable as a fighter he is, being able foster that strength of his will greatly benefit humanity in it's fight against the Honkai." Theresa replies to Otto's statements. 

"Even if he is a powerful fighter he still has low Honkai resistance, and we don't know where is loyalties lie. He very well may be apart of Anti-Entropy." 

"That's why we should enroll him into St. Freya. We will be able to keep track of him for as long he is with us. Besides, he was part of the Sacred Order of Holy Knights, he must have a way to keep the Honkai in check for how long he has been around for." 

Sighing in defeat at his granddaughters stubbornness, Otto couldn't help but comply to her wishes. 

"You may enroll the boy into St. Freya"

Theresa's eyes lit up in joy at her grandfather's statement."

"Really?" 

"Yes, but make sure to keep an eye on him. I don't anything to happen to him or find out that he works with Anti-Entropy. I will also come and see the boy when you manage to get him to join." 

With a nod of recognition by Theresa, Otto ended the call. Sighing in relief at the outcome of the call, Theresa immediately contacted another person. 

"Major, there is something you need to do." 

Soukai City 

3rd person POV

After the events of the previous night Ky Kiske had managed to find a hotel room and rest for the night. Now changed into his casual outfit Ky was taking a stroll through Soukai city, seemingly careless about the things around him as he wandered through the city. This being one of the few moments of rest on Ky's journey, he always tries to enjoy his time as much as possible. Seeing that it was closed to noon, he decided that he should find something to eat. Stopping at a fairly unassuming cafe, he decides to have a meal. 

Walking to a fairly unassuming cafe at the corner of the street, enters the building and is immediately hit with scent of freshly ground coffee. Normally preferring tea over coffee Ky decided that this place wouldn't be a bad place to try. Ordering the most popular item of the odd pairing of coffee and curry, he sat down and waited to get his food. 

After a short wait the food that Ky had ordered arrived, taking a drink of the coffee first. Though coffee was not his specialty he could confidently say that this was the best coffee he has had. Being unfamiliar with Japanese curry all he could say that it was pretty good. 

Enjoying his meal Ky ate in peace before someone walked up to where he was sitting and said,

"Is it okay if I sit here?". Looking up to see a young man with shoulder-length blond hair, blue eye, wearing a blue shirt, a red letter jacket with white sleeves, dark grey trousers, brown boots and gloves and a black bandana with white saltire. 

(You must read his lines in a shitty British accent)

"Sure, I don't mind." Taking the seat across from Ky the man made himself comfortable before asking Ky,

"What brings you here today?"

"Just here for a meal."

"Oh really, then what do you think of it?" 

"It's pretty good." 

"Oh that's good, oh I almost forgot. The name's Axl, Axl Low." Reaching his hand across the table. 

"Ky, Ky Kiske." Reaches his hand across the table and takes Axl's hand in a firm handshake. 

"So Ky, how long you've been here for?" 

"I got here yesterday night." 

"Ah a newcomer, let me tell you this city is a great place to be in. I bet you'll enjoy your stay here, however long  that may be." 

"I'll take your word for it, though I probably will only be here for a week." 

"Ah that's a shame. I have an idea, let me take you around the city and show you the best part's." 

"While I appreciate the offer, I will have to decline. But if I'm ever here again, I'll make sure to take you up on that deal." 

"That's a pity, nevertheless I hope you have a wonderful time here." Getting up as the food that he had ordered was ready, went to pick it up and left. But not before turning around and saying, 

"Hope you have a wonderful day Ky." 

"I hope you have a wonderful day as well Axl." With this Axl left the cafe and into the streets. Taking a long sip of his coffee Ky took a breath before slightly turning his head, 

"Now what is it that you want, Murata Himeko." The woman in the booth next to him got up and walked over to him and to sat down where Axl just was. 

"You catch on quickly. I didn't expect you to notice me as soon as you did." 

"Well you were following me for most of the day. This was just a place where we would able to talk privately." 

"And private it is, most customers shouldn't be able to overhear us." 

"I'll repeat myself again, what is that you want." 

"Straight to the point, but I can't tell exactly what it is now. Come on, there's a car waiting outside." 

"May I at least finish my lunch first." 

Letting out a small chuckle, 

"Of course you can, but make it quick." After saying this Himeko left the cafe and a black car could be seen through the open doorway." 

Sighing to himself, Ky took another drink of his coffee before saying, 

"This turned out to be more troublesome than I expected."     

Authors notes: Another Guilty Gear character has appeared, though I won't be making any information chapters on either of them as their appearances were fairly brief. Further along the line I will make ones for them.