Brother | KNJ

•••

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                                •••

Namjoon POV:

I was smiling the whole way in the car because I am gonna have a step-sister.

I have always wanted a sibling but sadly I don't and when dad announced about his marriage I was more than happy to know that I was gonna get a sibling, that too a step-sister.

"You are really that happy to meet your sister huh?" Dad chuckled.

"Yeah, you know how much I wanted a sibling. I can't wait to meet her. Kids are so adorable. Now drive fast I wanna meet her" I said and he glared at me playfully before speeding up.

We finally reached their house which was a duplex. We stepped out of the car and knocked at the door.

It was opened by a woman who was nearly dad's age and was dragging a grumpy-looking girl.

She was glaring at us. Looks like she doesn't want a stepfamily. But anyways I don't care. She was too cute to take her seriously.

"Mom I don't wanna go" she said while pouting. Ahh she will kill many people with her cute face.

"Lee Ara, you need to go no matter what" her mom said and she rolled her eyes while following us to the car.

Lee Ara. Wow so cute. I love her already. I chuckled and sat next to her in the car.

"Hey Ara!" I tried to make a conversation with her. But she just ignored me and looked out of the window. Stubborn huh?

Let's annoy her more. She is looking so adorable trying to look tough. I lifted her and put her on my lap. She squealed and struggled in my arms.

But of course, I was 21 and she was 11, she was nowhere near my height and strength.

"Let me go," she said while putting her hands on my chest and pushing me. I snuggled in her neck and hugged her.

"No," I said and she gave up. Her mom was glaring at her through the mirror for her arrogant behavior but I don't care about it.

With her cheeks puffed out and that pout. Aww. She is looking so tiny and adorable.

                              •••

She was struggling with her suitcase so I decided to be a good brother and help her. I threw her on my shoulder and started carrying her to her room

"Let me down!" she punched my back and started nibbling on my shoulder with her little teeth. But I was way stronger than that. I just giggled.

I set her down on her bed and she glared at me.

"You are so annoying. Go away" she said trying to push me out of the room. Her legs were like she was running but she couldn't even move me an inch.

"You can't win bub," I said and she nudged my abs.

"Don't call me that"

She just huffed and sat on her bed with a book. I put my head on her lap.

She shoved my head but I just giggled and smiled my iconic dimple smile at her.

"Go away you idiot," she said and shoved me once again. I just ruffled her hair and went out of the room to leave the poor girl alone.

                                •••

It was Monday and I decided to take a walk in the park while Ara went to school.

I heard whimpers and sobs coming from somewhere near. I went there and saw that my sister was on the floor while two girls were glaring down at her.

"You are so filthy." One girl said and kicked her.

"Yeah, I don't know why would my Jungkookie like her. She doesn't even look good with all bruises over her body" she said and my blood boiled in anger.

"You caused them" Ara shouted at them.  And they looked proud.

"I guess we did" they chuckled.

They took her back and emptied it into the fountain. Ara was sitting there with tears in her eyes looking at her work getting all sogged up.

I couldn't control myself anymore and started walking up to them with my scary aura as I glared at them.

I was facing Ara's back and couldn't see me. She looked at them confused as they stopped doing what they were doing.

Author POV:

Namjoon glared at them from behind Ara and they shivered. Ara turned around and gasped at the sight of him.

He lifted her and hid her small body behind his large one.

"What do you think you are doing to my sister?" He said in his low voice. He hated bullies.

"Uh-hh n-nothing sir we were just p-playing" they said and he rolled his eyes and raised his eyebrow.

"Show me your ID cards," he said and they shakily gave them.

"You both wait, I am going to talk to your principal bout this." He said and lifted his sister in bridal style before going to their house.

He sat her down in her room and went to get a medical kit.

"It's okay. Just a little left" he said while she hissed as he treated the wounds on her legs with alcohol.

"Why didn't you tell anyone about this?" He asked and she looked down.

He sighed and looked at her. Tears were rolling down her chubby cheeks and he felt a pang in his heart. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"I am here now. You can tell me anything. Okay? I love you" he smiled.

She suddenly hugged him, hands wrapping around his torso and head on his chest. He was shocked was an understatement. She never hugged him like this.

"Thank you," she said and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too"

                                •••

BTS IMAGINES✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें