Shy | MYG

•••

                                •••

I walk across the hallway of my school. I had to take my books from the locker for the next class. I was just about to reach my locker when I saw yoongi. He just rolled his eyes at me and looked away. I just sighed and looked down sadly. I don't know what is wrong with him.

He is always cold to me and I do not understand the reason behind it. I didn't even do anything and you know what's worse? I like him. It hurts when the guy you like is like that only to you and no one else.

He seems bubbly in front of all his friends, laughing at their jokes with his adorable gummy smile but it vanishes when he sees me.

After classes...

I was walking back to my house while listening to songs and vibing to them. I was so immersed in the song that I didn't pay attention to where I was walking. I bumped into something hard. I scrunched my nose and looked up to see yoongi looking at me.

"sorr-" he cut me off rudely

"Just watch where your going next time, you will get hurt if you don't look," he said. I felt like there was some concern in his voice. He was about to go when I caught his forearm. This is my chance to ask him.

He raised his eyebrow.

"Wha-"

"Why are you so cold to me yoongi?"

I asked him and he suddenly became silent and I could see his mean demeanor faltering.

"I just..."

"Just what Yoongi?"

He sighed and looked down and mumbled lowly.

"I think I have feelings for you but then I didn't know how to express them. I never experienced this kind of feeling so I was just shy I guess."

I was shocked. Min yoongi, like THE Cold min yoongi, likes me back? Oh my God, this is the happiest day of my whole life.

I lifted his chin to look into his eyes. I tiptoe and kiss his cheeks which caught him off guard. He looked at me with his gummy smile and sparkly eyes.

"I like you Y/N"

"I like you too you shy baby"

          ___________________________