Periods |JJK

•••

                                •••

I sigh as I lay down on the bed. I clench my stomach and arch my back to reduce the pain I have been feeling today.

I cannot bear this pain every month. Its so painful that I almost die. I almost keep everything to myself. It is believed in my family that we shouldn't say anything about periods to anyone.

They are always disgusted by it. And...Jungkook dislikes it. Even if he didn't tell me, I just know it because I saw him making disgusted face at my friend when she was rambling to her boyfriend.

So I figured that he wouldn't want to be bothered by my issues. We moved in together a few months ago and take turns to do the chores everyday.

I heard the keys jingling indicating that Jungkook's home.

My bedroom door opens and he come in with an exhausted look on his face.

"What's for the dinner today Y/N?" He asked and I froze. Shit. I forgot that today it was my turn to cook dinner.

I groan and I turn towards him while laying on the bed.

"Uh..jungkook, can you do it for today, I am not fee-" he cut me off with a groan.

"No Y/N. I am so exhausted and now you want me to cook dinner. You were probably taking rest the whole day. My day was hectic today." He said as I slowly sat up on the bed immediately feeling the cramps in my lower stomach.

"Okay. I'll start now. How does Kimchi sound for today?" I said and stood up giving him a smile which doesn't reach my eyes.

He fell on the bed on his stomach and gave no answer. I just sigh sadly as I made my way through the door to get ready to cook dinner.

Jungkook POV:

It is strange that Y/N forgot to make the dinner today. It was supposed to be her chance.

She usually never forgets that and is always eager to make food. In face, She loves cooking.

I stretch my limbs and feel the tension in my muscles relax. I feel something wet touch my fingers. I throw the blanket off the bed to see a red stain.

Blood.

She is on her periods. Why didn't she tell me?

"Uh..jungkook, can you do it for today, I am not fee-"

I feel guilt rush through my veins as I recall what I did. She was always a person to keep things to herself. Her family was never the one to listen to her.

I always keep pushing her to ask me things like shopping or helping. And finally when today she asked me something, I turned her down.

I got up and go down the stairs to see her sitting with hands on her head as she almost sleeps.

She got up and I noticed that she has changed her pants. She didn't change in our room. She must have changed in the guest room.

She bends down to take the side dishes from the refrigerator and i see her face scrunch in pain.

I couldn't bear anymore and walked towards her, taking the plates from her hand. She looked at me confused.

"You rest, I'll cook for today" I say.

"No, it's okay, you must have been exhausted. I was just lazy before. Take rest" she said trying to smile through her pain which I can see right on her face.

Her puffy cheeks and red eyes were on display indicating that she has been suffering all day today.

Why was she so hard on herself?

I pull her into a warm bear hug as I rub her back. I feel so bad.

"From now on if I don't listen, just smack me on my head alright? You were on your periods and I didn't even listen to you" I said and she looked down.

I put my hand on her chin and tilt her head to look at me. I kiss her forehead and smile at her.

"Now, you sit there and watch me making my special kimchi recipe" I say and bow to her dramatically.

She giggled at me and my heart fluttered at the sound. I just want her to be happy all the time.

I'll make sure she is living her life like a princess everyday.

My princess

                                 •••