Reacquainted

Maximus's POV

I awoke with the sun in my eyes. I guess I didn't close the curtains before I fell asleep. Groaning, I sat up. My first thought was of Rose. How is she? Are they still at the doctor's apartment? I have all their numbers in my phone but I'm not sure what to say. Sorry for being a jackass and walking out after kissing you? That doesn't feel sufficient.
But then I remembered her kissing all the other men and I didn't feel so bad anymore. She has plenty of men to take care of her. I don't know why they even came to save me in the first place.
I decided to check out of the hotel and I scrolled through the contacts on my phone. Should I call one of them? I decided to call Colten, he seemed the easiest to talk to.
He answered after only one ring.
"Max?" He sounded like he just woke up.
"Yeah, it's me," I said.
"Where you at? I'll come pick you up." He said.
"I'll text you the address. And Colten? Don't tell anyone I called please." I asked him.
He went silent for a minute before agreeing. After we hung up I sighed.
What do I do from here? When will these memories come back?

Colten's POV

"Where you going?" Rose asked as she saw me get dressed.
Gotta run some errands, baby, I'll be back in a bit." I kissed her forehead and left before she could ask more questions.
I drove to the address that Max sent me and picked him up.
"What's up dude?" I asked. He just shrugged and looked out the window. I pulled up at a park and parked.
"Come on, spit it out." I tell him. He looked me in the eyes like he was searching for something. After a minute he said, "I don't know if I can do this."
"Look I came up with an idea. We're friends with some witches. One of them helped us find you. Are you willing to go see one? I bet she can help you get your memories back." I told him. He seemed to perk up a bit at that information.
"Can we go now?" He asked.
"Sure, I'll send her a text to make sure it's fine." I tell him.
I shoot Patricia a text and she answers almost immediately, saying it was fine to go over.
I drove to her house and when we arrived Max quickly exited the truck. I guess he's eager for this visit.
"Enter, enter!" Patricia ushered us in, she was already waiting for us at the front door.
"So what can I help you boys with? And welcome back Max, it's so good to see you." She said.
"Max lost his memories, a witch was giving him a special tea. We wanted to see if there was something that you could do to help him regain the memories." I told her.
She clucked her tongue and walked over to her bottles of herbs and liquids.
She poured some in a bowl and said a small incantation.
"Drink this please." She told Max. She looked skeptically at the liquid in the bowl.
"Is this safe?" He asked her. She laughed and nodded. He took a deep breath and swallowed it all in one go before coughing furiously.
"Oh dear, that's not good." She said.
"What do you mean by that?" Max asked, seemingly pissed off.
"She used black magic on you. There's nothing I can do to help you instantly gain your memories. You'll have to wait to get them gradually or you'll need something to trigger them. There's no telling what the trigger would be, but when it happens you'll know." She told him.
Max scoffed and let the bowl clatter on the table before walking out her front door.
"Thank you Pat, and I'm sorry about him." I told her. She shrugged and picked up the bowl to go put it in her sink.
"It's fine, he's having a tough time. I recommend keeping him around you guys, something with you is sure to trigger his memories." She said.
"Thank you for the advice." I tell her. I dash out of the house and get in the truck where Max was already waiting.
"Where are we going?" He asked.
"Home." I told him.
He scoffed before staying silent. Sorry Max, but no more running away from us. You'll be with us whether you like it or not.

Rose's POV

The front door opened and in walked Max and Colten. I warily walked up to them and gave Max a small hug.
"I'm sorry about coming onto you the other day. I had no idea about your memories." I gave him a small smile and he smiled back.
"It's fine, it wasn't like it was terrible." I saw the tips of his ears turn red in embarrassment.
My smile grew before I turned to Colten and laid a long kiss on his lips.
"Ahem." I hear Max clear his throat. Oh shit.
I turned to look at him and noticed him looking awkward.
"I'm sorry. Let me show you your room." I told him. He followed me as I guided him to his bedroom. I don't like him sleeping in a separate room but I understand that he's not comfortable with the whole ménage thing.
"Rose?" He stopped me.
"Yes, Max?" I asked him.
"Will you sit with me for a few minutes, I'd like to get to know you." He said.
I smiled big and went to sit next to him on his bed. We both talked for hours. I told him about myself and our time together as well as tried my best to answer questions he had about himself and his past.
"Thank you for this," he said after a long while of silence.
"You're so welcome." I told him. He cupped my face and looked into my eyes before he closed them and then pressed his lips to mine. I moaned into his mouth, granting his tongue entry. I straddled his lap and felt him grab my ass. He then gripped my waist and I felt him harden beneath me.
"Are you sure?" I asked him, panting.
"Yes, this feels right." He said.
I helped him unbutton his pants and his cock sprung out. I gripped it and went down to start licking and sucking. I ran my tongue on the underside of his cock and covered him in my saliva until he was slick enough to jack off properly.
He pulled my dress over my head and groaned. "No underwear? You're naughty, aren't you Rose? My naughty little slut?" He asked. I nodded as he grabbed one of my tits and began squeezing. He then licked my nipples. He suddenly let go and swiftly removed the rest of his clothes.
"Get on all fours." He told me as he pumped his cock. I quickly obeyed and he moved behind me. I felt him prodding my pussy with his large cock until I felt him slowly slip inside. The slowness was driving me mad so I shook my ass, trying to get him to push all the way in quicker. He slapped my ass to get me to still. I cried out, wanting him to just shove his full length in me.
"Patience sweetheart, I'm savoring the feel of this tight, pink pussy." He told me.
I growled at him and began rubbing on my clit. He grabbed my hand to stop me.
"No. You'll take what I give you." He groaned out. Finally he pushed the last of his inches into me until I was so full.
"So good!" I cried as he began slowly humping me. I felt every inch as he slowly thrust in and out of my cunt.
"Take it! Take my cock!" He growled at me. All of a sudden, I felt him bite me on the shoulder and began sucking my blood.
"Shit, it's so good! I guess I am a demon!" He laughed out while continuing his thrusts. He then bit me again but on the other shoulder. I pushed my ass back to meet each of his thrusts until he gave one last hard push and I felt his hot seed coating my womb. He finally let go of my neck and licked up the remaining blood.
"Damn that was amazing." He said before plopping backwards on the bed. He pulled me down and spooned me.
"You're amazing, Rose. I have no doubt that whether we were mates or not, I would've fallen in love with you." He said before kissing my hair. Content, I closed my eyes and enjoyed him spooning me. I was so content, I wasn't even thinking about the fact that I hadn't seen Brent since the day before.

Brent's POV

The day before:
I was making out with Layla, squeezing her tits and ass and ripping her clothes off. I licked her rosy nipples and squeezed her tits, hard.
"Ow! That's too hard, Brent!" She cried.
I slapped her tit and growled, "take it bitch! You're going to take my dick and be happy about it. Now shut up and suck my cock."
I unzipped my pants and shoved my cock down her throat. She wasn't very good at sucking it so I just used her throat to take my length. I pushed as she spit and choked on it and finally I released my load down her throat.
Shit. I still don't feel better.
"Layla, bend your ass over the end of the bed." I tell her as I pump my cock to get it hard again. She walked to the end of the bed and bent over it, waving her ass in the air.
"Do you have any condoms?" I asked her.
"No. I don't." She said.
"Fuck!" I yelled.
"Just take me bare, Brent. I don't mind, give me all your cum." She said.
Fuck it, why not!