Making Love

Brent's POV

"Are you ready for me?" I hovered above Rose. I spent the last thirty minutes driving her insane by licking her sweet pussy and withholding her orgasm from her.

"Yes! Please put it in me Brent, I need you!" She begged.

"It's daddy when we're in bed sweetheart."

"Please daddy! Please I need to cum and be filled!" She cried.

Tortuously slow I slid into her wet heat and heard a sigh as I filled her to the hilt. "Baby girl don't clench so hard." She nodded vigorously as I started to pump fast and hard. I thrust with all my strength letting her finally cum all over my dick. "Yes! That feels too good daddy!" Good girl. When she came down from her high I slowed my pace and started rubbing tight circles on her clit. "No daddy, I'm too sensitive!" She whined. I continued my assault on her nub bringing her to orgasm quickly. I'm not sure how long I pumped my length into her pussy but after the fourth orgasm I let myself have my release deep in her tightness and bit into her neck on the opposite side of where Damien marked her. Sweaty and spent I pulled her close to me and kissed her forehead. "Good girl. You felt so good cumming on my dick."

Rose's POV

After resting for a few minutes I looked over at Joel and was only slightly surprised that his eyes were filled with lust. I crooked one finger in his direction, a little worried because he was the largest of all the men. "Don't worry baby, you've had enough fucking today so I'm going to make love to your sweet body." He whispered in my ear. He started sucking my earlobe while playing with my titties. He stood up and undressed himself while staring at me with his heat filled eyes. He went then turned away and went digging through the closet and came out with a couple of ties.

"Do you trust me Rose?" He asked me. I nodded. "Use your words."

"Yes I trust you Joel." He grinned at me and proceeded to tie my wrists above me and to the head board. He took the second tie and used it to blind fold me. I slightly panicked at the darkness. I could feel everything much more intensely without all of my faculties.

"Shhh relax." He gently stroked my cheek. I took a deep breath and forced my body to relax.

He completely removed his hands from my body, letting me lie there in anticipation for a minute. "Oh!" I cried when his tongue laved over my erect nipples. He squeeze and stroked my ass while he sucked for what felt like hours. He finally removed his hands from my butt and started to slowly finger my pussy. I felt every stroke intensely from the lack of vision and how swollen my pussy was from being used so much today. He removed his finger and then insert two and continued fingering me. After some embarrassing squelching noises he then softly blew on my clit and started to lightly lick it. I couldn't take the pleasure, it was too intense! I started to hump his face trying to get more pressure. He took his other hand and pushed down on my hip to keep me from wriggling around. I finally came in his mouth with a cry! I felt a large amount of liquid gush from my hole all over his face and the bedding. He removed himself from my pussy and almost immediately started rubbing his dick up and down my slit, wetting it. He pushed inside me with a growl which turned me on even further. He paused for a moment to kiss me. When he opened my mouth with his tongue I could taste myself on it. He slowly started thrusting deeper than anyone else has. It felt like I could feel him inside my stomach. "Fuck girl, you're so tight." He groaned. He threw my legs over her shoulders and continued his slow strokes. Out of nowhere I felt myself tighten on his cock, cumming with tears rolling down my eyes. The pleasure was so good that I couldn't help but cry. He seemed to lean down and then he licked away my tears. "I got you." He said. He continued making love to me for a long time until we both came together and he bit down next to Damien's mark. My chest was heaving while I tried to catch my breath. He pulled out and then removed the blindfold. I had to blink several times trying to readjust to the brightness of the room. He then removed my bindings and rubbed on my wrists to bring blood flow back. I looked around the room and noticed that none of the other guys were in there.

"Where did they go?" I asked.

"They wanted to give us some privacy, I guess the love making was too personal and they felt they were intruding." He answered.

With shaky legs I made my way off the bed. I wanted to see what my new markings looked like. I made my way to the bathroom and gasped at my reflection. My hair was messy, skin sweaty and lips swollen. The most shocking of all was my mark. There were now 3 wolves howling at the moon. Even though they bit me in different places, the mark itself transformed with each bite. I wonder what it will look like when the other two mark me? Would it be different for a hybrid and incubus?

Joel's POV

I watched Rose while she gasped looking at her reflection. I had to admit I've never seen markings like what she has. I gave her a few minutes of privacy and dressed up. The sex was the most incredible feeling and I finally feel whole now that she bares my mark.

I got dressed and headed downstairs to find all the others sitting around and playing on their phones. I couldn't help the silly grin on my face after having finally claimed my mate.

"Where's Rose?" Brent asked me.

"Just gave her a few minutes of privacy is all. Her mark is pretty cool. There's three wolves howling at a red moon. What does that even mean? I've seen wolves howling at the moon but never a red moon." I said.

"Maybe we can ask Abigail," Colten suggested. That wasn't a bad idea actually.

"Why don't you give her a call and see what she may know. Now that Rose is with us, marked and mated I don't feel as anxious but we're not completely in the clear yet. We still need to take care of Mason. We can only stay on vacation for so long. You guys still need to graduate from high school and I'm sure the pack is missing it's alpha and betas. A gamma can only do so much on their own." I told them.