25

It's currently August 13th, Shinichiro's death day. Just gotta wait until it's around midnight and I'll call the police and ambulance, yeah! It's not that hard! You can...do it? Can I? This is really nerve wracking, but it's worth a shot, but if he does die...

I'll have to use the apple, I don't know what drawbacks the apple will give me or to the person a I revive, but it's a gamble.

I'll probably remove all evidence of who I am in a few days, specifically to Kenta. I'll tell somebody to make Kenta forget about us meeting along with his job. It's most likely he'll join Tenjiku as to having ties with Izana + S62. If he were in Tenjiku, he's probably kidnap me or try to make me join. I would rather be neutral and not join any gangs, probably make deals, but that'll never happen.

...It's almost midnight, I hope my luck doesn't run out. Picking up thr phone and calling the police...acting time.

"Hello, 119 what do you need help?"

"S-some person's shop is ge-getting robbed, and those 2 people are armed and are going to h-hurt somebody!" I say trying to change my pitch higher. My voice usually isn't so high since for awhile, I made it lower usually. Not only for hiding my actual self, but it just sounds better and matches my appearance.

"Miss, where are you right now? What's your name?" The responder said in a calm voice.

I started to "cry" a bit more, "H-Huang Rey. U-uh...S.S Moters, in Shibuya!" I SOUND SO GOOFY RIGHT NOW, MY GOD.

"Alright miss, we'll send the police and ambulance right away."

"T-thank you..."

BEEP

...THAT WAS SO FUCKING CRINGE. God I hope I never do this again...

---

Running to the scene, I was right in time before seeing that Shinichiro was getting into the ambulance. I'm dressing a girl, I haven't done that in awhile. Had to get extensions for this...not bad to be honest, but it was once time use so kinda useless...

Running up, I was going to see him before the nurses and doctors stopped me.

"I'm sorry kid...you can't be here."

"I was the person who called for this. May I see Sano-san please." Trying to look sad, they let me in before seeing Shinichiro, he's breathing...

Wait. That's good. He's not dead yet. HE'S NOT DEAD YET. DID I...BUT WOULDN'T THAT MESS UP HIS CURSE THAT HE WAS GOING TO DIE SOON.

---

Driving to the hospital, the nurses inside were scrambling to keep him alive. He was losing blood fast, they didn't have any bags of blood to give him. Knowing he's O blood, I could give him my blood...but it's a little risky. I'm not of age to even donate yet in Japan.

BEEEEP

H-huh?

"HE'S STOPPING BEATING, START THE DEFIBRILLATOR."

They started to do it but, nothing's working. It should work...

We're almost to the hospital...

Shin...don't die on me please...I CAN'T LOSE YOU RIGHT NOW.

---

Now at the hospital, he was announced dead while I looked at his body in the bed. He's still hooked up to the things. Crap...I'll have to gamble this out...using the apple.

DO YOU WISH TO SAVE SANO SHINICHIRO?

YES

NO

WHAT THE-

A screen popped up, making me fall to the ground. Getting back up again, I was in shock. Looking at the message, there were two options. I chose the yes button before time started to slow down around me. Around me, everything stopped moving except myself.

Looking at the side table, the apple...

Do I...bit it?

...

...

...

WHAT ARE YOU AN IDIOT OF COURSE YOU DO, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO EAT THE FUCKING APPLE.

But the apple has a bite mark already...I think that was when I first got sent here.

Grabbing the apple, I started to take a bite from it. That was...OH EW I FORGOT I KINDA HATE APPLES NOW, I HAVEN'T ATE ONE IN THIS WORLD YET AND PROBABLY NEVER. WHY IS THE SKIN SO FUCKING WEIRD.

Throwing the apple, it suddenly disappeared and time started to flow again, seeing that Shinichiro was breathing again. He's...alive. HE'S ALIVE? THE APPLE SAVED HIM FOR REAL?

This...this has to be the work of pure luck. He probably pulled though! Yeah! He definitely did! Right...?

WHO AM I KIDDING, WHY AM I EVEN DENYING THIS, THE APPLE IS A MIRACLE!

Sobbing happy was all I could do. Shin...I'm glad your safe.

He's in a coma most likely for awhile, he can still listen to me. Going up to him, I held his hand.

"Shin...it's a miracle you lived. I'm happy that you lived. Maybe Mikey won't be too far into his impulses, for what I'm guessing. I'll pay for your hospital costs in secret while you're in a coma. I...won't be able to meet and this may be the last we will..." I looking at him while he just doesn't respond, opening my mouth again, "Also I'm a girl, so uh...you can keep that a secret. Still, if you ever wake up, if that's even possible, go to my mansion, you know where that is."

Leaving the hospital, that apple...

Is there a drawback to it...?

---

Now at home...

Sorry Kenta...

Calling a number, I guess it's the best choice to do.

"Hello?"

"Hello...is it okay if you could make this one person forget about me?"

"A...kid? Sorry but we can't do it to some kid like you." The person on the line scoff at me.

"...10 million yen. Will that do?" Maybe this will tempt the person.

"...on second thought, yes." Hungry ass money eater.

"Great, I'll send you the info on the person. His name is Chen Kenta." Making an email on my computer and sending it to the person, I think they got the information.

"Got the information, when do y-"

"Do it now. I'd suggest you do it quickly."

---

Lastly...my contacts, well more like replacing my phone. Using my old phone is too risky along with the chip on it, so a new phone will do.

I got a rose gold flip phone, which honestly looks much better than my old phone. It was silver but basic as hell. I should add charms to this phone.

Well...

I guess preparations are done...

Now wait 2 years for the true plot to go foward. It'll be pretty breezy for it to pass.

---

A/N:

YOOOO FINALLY WE ARE GETTING TO THE ACTUAL MAIN PLOT OF THE TOKYO REVENGERS PLOT 💀

I know this makes no sense but I'll just give an explaination.

I chose that Rey would remove all contact with people she knew, except Toman members (ex: Mitsuya and Hakkai). The reason for this was that she pushed away people she didn't connect with such as S62, Kakucho, and Kenta. Even though Kenta was her butler, they stops interacting with each other. As for the S62 + Kakucho, she never connected with them. Even though Kakucho was friends with her, Rey started to distance herself from him.

Anyways shitty explaination BUT HEY THIS WAS MADE AT 11 PM IN NOVEMBER 15, 2022. GOD I'M TIRED AS FUCK RIGHT NOW.

ALSO THANKS FOR 10K+ READS