15

A/N: WHOA WHOA WHOA! 2K VIEWS??? HOLY SHIT THANKS

---

Eatting and playing with the Tenjiku crew was honestly better than expected, except for me getting mauled by Shion, THAT'S NTO THE POINT RIGHT NOW. All of them were really kind and I think the Haitani bros relationship with me mended a bit after bonding with em. Not only that, now that I know Kenta's friends with them, I have more friend now. From 1 to 7 friends! But, I'ma get real right now.

I got new information about the new chapters. Found out while getting back home, a pamphlet was there showing chapters 271 and 272 hell, I even got what the cover would look like after flipping the 1st page aka the front.

Lemme tell you...

SHINICHIRO MIGHT GET BITCHES AFTER THIS, BRO LOOK SO FINE LIKE GOD DAMN-

Anyways.

Lets recover these 2 chapters...

---

Chapter 271, Shin and Wakasa both go under some tunnel, and we get this homeless man. He looks batshit crazy. Wakasa says that Shin believes the drunk people and he don't even give no fucks, tellin Waka to shut up. Bro left bitchless man.

Anyways, old man say he can give them powers if he kills him, SHINICHIRO PULLS PUT A PIPE, AND WACKS THE OLD MAN TO DEATH. It's a direct parallel from how Shin was killed by Kazutora, which was kinda nice to see.

He thought killing him would take him back to the past but, it didn't work and he realizes that he killed some innocent crazy old man.

We then get to July 30, 2005 and we see Sanzu and Baji walking while it's raining. Sanzu says he's gonna go and visit Shin, saying he's worrying about him.

Suddenly, we see Shin on a bridge about to fall and Sanzu notices it, he trys snapping the black hair guy out from killing himself in a river. It's no use as Shinichiro says that it's the same day Mikey was paralyzed and jumps into the river.

I feel bad for Sanzu, he had to watch not only Mikey die in the Bonten timeline, but also in the very original timeline too for Shinichiro.

Suddenly, Shinichiro gets sent back to the same day but in 1997.

Chapter 270 end.

---

Flipping the page to the next chapter? Shinichiro gets K.O'd by Mikey's FUCKING DOGS. Anyways, he realizes that he ahould be dead but was transported to 1997. Shin starts crying and hugging Mikey because the fact it's real and he did jump back to the past.

Suddenly, the scene changes to Mikey and Shin riding a motercycle, same with Takeomi and Baji. BRO WHY BAJI, TAKEOMI CARR FOR HARUCHIYO DAMN BITCH.

While riding on the motercycle, it shows it's currently 3:30 pm. It was also 3:30 pm that the call Shin when Mikey got into a coma and the became paralyzed. He changed the future.

Once they came back home, Shin checked on Emma and Grandpa Sano, which did just fine. Shin says he would help cook but he has never cooked before, and then he suggest to clean the house.

Suddenly while he was cleaning, therems crying outside, and he goes outside to see Haruchiyo's mouth cut open aka Mikey got the dark impluses controlling him. He changed the future, but at what cost...

It's getting too long, but I'll go into the important detail of all, Sanzu, in the hospital and Shin shaking his hand, which Shin timeleaped again.

...

SANZU??? HE'S THE TRIGGER???

I KINDA SPECULATED HE WAS FROM THE FACT HE SAID TAKEMICHI WAS A TIME LEAP IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS, BUT WOW.

Anyways, we come into 2003 and we're in the S.S Moters shop where Shin was working on a bike. Suddenly, Mikey shows up, with a bike and says he needs Shin to help him fix it. Shin starts crying and the chapter ends. Shin finally sees Mikey healthy, I feel glad for him.

Wait...if it's not July 30th...

SHINICHIRO HASN'T TIME TRAVELED YET. SINCE I MET HIM BEFORE, WAIT AM I NEW PERSON HE MET BEFORE HE TIME LEAPED OR DOES HE ALREADY KNOW ME? MY DEADLINE TO SAVE HIM IS SOON, SHIT.

Suddenly, flipping the page, there was a short message on it from the Reincarnation Apple team.

'Dear Buyer,

How's your life here? Isn't it wonderful? Anyways, out team has some new updates!

A new person has now been added to being immune to the time stopping!

--------- -----

Thank you for buying the apple!

---

...damn. New person immune to time stopping huh. Well, it hasn't been used yet so I'm fine...for now.

But now recapping those chapters, I needa go and do something, it's like 7 am in the morning and I'm bored as hell, not only that, the maids are most likely gonna enroll me in school soon, possible in a few months after hearing them.

Possibly to get rid of me for a short while...

They also said they might enroll me into a pretty rich school, I might make more friends there...if that's gonna happen. Tenjiku crew, they're my friends, but do they consider me as a friend? Only Kakucho considers me as a friend...I think. I'm overthinking this...it always happens.

Should I visit Shinichiro? It's been awhile since I've seen him. Last time was around 2-3 months ago, but at the same time, it won't be him as he hasn't time traveled yet. Who even goes to the S.S Moters shop besides Izana? Shit...I swear I know one other person. He's cute and has blond hair. Most of the characters are blond and cute, FUCKKKK WHO IS IT.

I should get dressed, no fime to overthink, just go to S.S Moters and see who you'll find. Maybe you'll make another friend...yeah!

---

Well, I'm at Shibuya know, now to find the bike shop...oh hey look a totally non safe alleyway which I totally will not go to!

Who am I kidding, I really wanna check it out, BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DON'T WANNA DIE OR COMMIT A MURDER, LAST TIME WAS WHEN I MET THE HAITANI BROS AND NEARLY GOT CAUGHT.

Resist the urge to Rey...your fucking dumbass self can't go there...

---

LOL I WENT INSIDE AND I'M GETTING CHASED BY PEOPLE LOL. SOS PLEASE HELP.

---

A/N: OK CHAPTER DONE. Also if you're wondering what date this is taking place, it's the start of March 2003.

Anyways, I DECIDED TO PLAY OVERWATCH 2 AND IT'S PRETTY GOOD, GOT POTG W DVA CAUSE I WA USUNG HER AS A JOKE. ALSO USED ANA AND HELPED TEAM HEAL N STUFF

ANYWAYS BYE