7

I keep hearing knocking, I'm trying to sleep because I'm still tired. Just shut up please! Seriously, hasn't nobody heard of space! Ignoring the knocking sounds, I just went back to sleep, trying to dream. Suddenly,I heard something for one the maids.

"Master Huang wake up! Your guest have been waiting for a long time!" She says agitated, from the sound of her voice, she's probably one the older maids. Some of them are scary since they're a lil strict on me.

"Right..." I say getting up from the bed. "I'll get ready, tell my guests or whatever to play some games, I have a console there!"

Getting up, I forgot I'm wearing casts, I need help from my maids. Fuck. I DON'T WANNA ASK THEM BUT I GOTTA BECAUSE IT'S THE FIRST TIME I HAVE TO CHANGE CLOTHES WITH A CAST ON. MY FRIENDS BACK THEN SAID IT WAS HARD TO DO, FUCK.

---

I got changed into my usual clothes, but left the hat and jacket off since I'm not going outside. Walking to the living room, I see 4 people sitting on the couch playing games together with the latest PS2 I got recently. Guessing from the fact Shinichiro's here, 1st Gen Black Dragons are here. They're playing a horror game single player, but I can't tell what the game is. I have a 2 player game, Mortal Combat but they seem to just play that single player.

Looking closer at them, maybe I should spook them since they're playing a horror game? They look tense about what's on screen. Going up slowly on them, the couch gap on the bottom is big enough for me to go under. Going under, I grabbed Shinichiro's ankle and he flinched while screaming a bit, while the others were confused why.

"Dude, why were you flinching? Is it because of the game? We aren't even past anything scary." Wakasa said in his usual lazy voice. Benkei and Takeomi agreed too, thinking it was nothing.

I grabbed Wakasa's ankle next to scare the shit out him, he also flinched, but didn't scream like Shinichiro. He looked down on the floor but he didn't see shit. LOL BLIND ASS-

Anyways, I have 2 options on who to scare now. Takeomi or Benkei, actually fuck it, I'ma do Takeomi. He's probably not gonna think about it, maybe I should grab both his ankles.

Grabbing Takeomi's ankles this time, HOLY SHIT HE'S SCREAMING. LIKE BRO FROM SIA'S CHANDELIER, HARMONIC I TELL YOU. I was kidding on the harmonic part, bro sounded ass, but he's scared as fuck.

Suddenly, I heard somebody walking behind me. Then felt my ankles getting grabbed.

Shit.

"Oi Shinichiro, found some kid under the couch." It was Benkei, BRO WHY DID HE GRAB MY ANKLES SO AGRRESIVE????

"I'm not going back to hell!" Saying it in English while looking a little spooked by who grabbed my ankles. Looking at Benkei, jesus chirst he's intimidating, but he's nice really deep inside. Looking at him more, we just had a staring context for like a minute. He then carried me by the collar like those cats you see and shows me to his friends.

"Hi Sano-san." I say as if nothing happened. "Also hi to whoever you all are, welcome to my house also please let me go."

---

So, Shinchiro had to explain who I was and how we met, but he keeps on adressing me as a guy. I mean, the people working here say I look more masculine than feminine since I gotten older, I don't mind though. Besides, it's not like it affects me really.

"So..." Looking the three men and pointing at them. "You're Arashi Keizo, Imaushi Wakasa, and Akashi Takeomi. Nice to meet you...I guess."

"Alright, so you remember their names right?" Shinichiro said to me smiling while I just look fucking done with his shit. I swear I'm not.

"Yeah...? Why the f- heck are looking at me like that Sano-san?" Fuck, almost sweared.

Shinichiro looks at me, about to scold me. "You can call me Shinichiro! I told you yesterday didn't I Rey-kun?"

"Yeah. But, it feels weird saying your first name." I say straight faced which made me hurt Shinichiro mentally.

"Hey, not to butt into the conversation but, why do you have casts and bandages on your face Rey-kun?" Takeomi asked kinda concerned for my health. The others agreed why I was beaten up.

"...I got myself into a fight and kinda got some my limbs broken."

They didn't ask anybody about what happened to me cause I looked like I didn't want to talk about it.

"Anyways...Shinichiro, you bought me those drinks right?"

"Of course Rey-kun!"

"Alright, stay here, I'm thirsty."

Walking to the kitchen, I found some lemon tea inside the fridge and brought it out to the living room table. Under the tea was some small book pamphlet? Huh? I should read this once all of them leave. Could be useful probably or just for a good read. Putting it in my pocket (A/N: PRETEND THOSE POCKETS ARE BIG, LIKE ACNH BIG-).

Putting the lemon tea on the table, I grabbed a box and drank from the straw.

"So uh...what do we talk about?" I say drinking from the juice box. "I mean we could play with my pther console? I got my hands on some go kart game?"

---

So, we played Mario Kart 64, and shit was kinda funny. I was honestly having fun for once and plus, I was actually good at it. I still beat everybody's ass, but the person that almost beat me was Wakasa and Benkei since they were being really competitive with each other. Takeomi was so-so, but Shinichiro...damn. We don't talk about his score.

Anyways, I wanted to see from the OG Black Dragons, who was the best at the game. So, I just watched in the sides seeing them play and rage on who was gonna win. Some fucking reason, Shinichiro won? What the fuck? Damn, either he had amazing luck or the others pity him being sucky at the game.

"It was a little fun playing with people." Blushing a bit from the statement since I don't usually ask much from others beside the maids/butlers. "So uh...maybe next time if I feel like it, you could give me company."

They all seemed to agree if I wanted company, they could come to my house or somewhere I wanted to go to.

---

GOD DAMN THEY FINALLY LEFT MY HOUSE, I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO TELL THEM TO LEAVE. SO THEY JUST LEFT ON THEIR OWN WHICH WAS GOOD.

God...now I'm tired again and mentally drained from it. It's nighttime and all I was doing while they left was rot like the little shit I was. I already took a bath and these casts aren't fun to be with.

...

...

Maybe that pamphlet book thingy...I could read it. Opening the pamphlet, all of it was in English and was the front cover was labeled as "Tokyo Revengers: Chapter 268". Huh.

Wait, I got transported here when I read chapter 267 at the time. Did Wakui update the series while I was gone? I needa read it now, the pamphlet seems off to me now.

---

A/N: BRO CHAPTER 268 FOR TOKYO REVENGERS I WAS FLABBERGASTED I TELL YOU. I DON'T WANNA SPOIL HERE SO YOU GOTTA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER ONCE I WRITE IT.

Anyways, boom, OG Black Dragons.