Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 9

*Y/n wakes up in the morning and sees that Yoongi is not in bed. She looks here and there but no one is in the room then she looked towards the watch it was 10 o'clock*

Y/n: oh shit. It's late. Taehee has to go to school.

*When Y/n starts getting up from the bed the door opens*

Yoongi: good morning love.

*Yoongi is carrying a tray in his hand he cooked breakfast for Y/n*

Y/n: You...

Yoongi; Yes, i sent Taehee to school, I also gave her a tiffin and water bottle and also gave her breakfast. And here is your breakfast, Everything in the tray should be finished.

*Y/n just keeps looking at Yoongi with Her sharking eyes his care, love, feeling for everything she craves, and sense of responsibility. She thinks again how can someone love someone so much*

Y/n: Don't take care of me so much, I am gonna get used to it.

Yoongi: Are u implying that I didn't pamper u enough in past huh? Well Come on, get fresh soon. I have also taken an appointment at 12.

Y/n: okk.

*When Y/n came back she see that Yoongi has already cleaned the whole room.*

Y/n: leave some work for me too

Yoongi: I have left many works for you Take care of yourself, and take care of my future baby.

Y/n: huh, I just have to keep taking care of myself?

Yoongi:yes that's it.

Y/n: uff.

*Y/n eating breakfast.*

Yoongi: wait for a minute.

Y/n: what now..?

*Yoongi goes to the kitchen running and brings a glass of milk*

Y/n:nnnooooo.
(Y/n hates milk too much)

Yoongi: baby plz. U know na it's too much important.

Y/n: no no no no.

*Y/n put her face on the pillow. Yoongi kept the glass aside.*

Yoongi: this kid. Listen to me.

*Y/n gets up*

Y/n: yes

Yoongi, please no for me.

*Y/n silently lifts a glass and drinks it in one breath. Then she gets up and starts leaving without saying anything. Yoongi holds Y/n's hand. *

Yoongi: I am sorry dear. I don't want to disturb you but u know this is my compulsion.

*Y/n doesn't say anything just hugs Yoongi*

Y/n (crying voice):How will I stay so long?

Yoongi: I am with you, what else do you want?

Y/n: hmmm.

*Yoongi breaks the hug.*

Yoongi: Let's get ready, let's go to the doctor.

Y/n: hmmm ok. (She starts going towards the bathroom)

Yoongi: You don't need help in getting ready (Yoongi speaks to cheer up Y/n's mood)

Y/n: shut up mad.

*Y/n goes to the washroom while smiling. After a while, She comes out.*

Y/n: Let's go.