Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 3

Y/n:Oh my god you...

*That person is also shocked*

person: You.

Y/n: Andy.,.

*Andy smirks devilishly after looking at her Y/n*

Andy: hah! this is called love. You still remember my name. Wowwww my life, first love is different, right? can never be forgotten.

*Y/n gets angry*

Y/n: just shut up. Love that too a bad person like you. Huhhhhh my foot.

*He starts laughing*

Andy: haahahhaaha. Oh my love, don't praise me so much...

Y/n: you shut up.

*After seeing Y/n in anger like this, Taehee gets a little bit pissed and starts asking*

Taehee: what happened, mom? Who is this uncle?

*Andy's attention is now on Taehee since she said Mumma, he looked at Taehee and got angry*

Andy: ohh Yoongi and your daughter.

*Andy touches Taehee's cheeks then Y/n holds his hand*

Y/n: don't you dare to touch my daughter and get out of here.,

*Dina also comes there after listening to Y/n's loud voice. Y/n is talking to someone in anger *

Dina: to whom Y/n is talking so angrily? Who is he?

*Dina quickly goes and sees n she is also shocked..*

Dina: You!

Dina: what happened bab y/n.. did he say something.. Tell me.

Y/n: what else can he say, he is low, he can only talk lowly.

*Andy gets angry*

Andy: o hello, hold your tongue on otherwise.

*before Andy says something else, Dina speaks.,*

Dina:otherwise what.. ? Say, what will you do? again you will do the same cheap things. You didn't learn anything by staying in jail. You are so shameless, you are so low. Looks like you forgot we sent you to jail before we can do it again.

Andy: You.

Dina: Shut up, don't use your dirty tongue in front of us., and get out of here.. Or should I call the police.

*Andy looks at both in anger..*

Andy: I will see you,... I will not leave you..this time.

Dina: I have seen many like you, Get out now.

*Y/n is a little scared..*

Y/n: Why did you? Why did you come into our life after so many years?

Dina: Hey baby why are you crying? He won't do anything, just see. Let's go now.

*Dina and Y/n go from there. Taehee was sad to see her mom crying. On the other side, Andy was feeling fresh insult., The fire of revenge in his heart was burning*

Andy: I haven't forgotten anything Y/n. I remember everything. I remember the insult every time that you and Yoongi did to me. And I won't leave this time this Dina too. I won't leave. I will ruin all of your lives. I will take revenge for every insult., (Andy speaks in anger.) I won't leave you, I will destroy you, I will take revenge for every insult of my every beat.