Chapter 12

Yoongi went to Andy first as soon as he reach school.

Yoongi: Yes, now say whatever you want to say.

Andy: what??

*Andy thought that by sending a message from a blank number, no one will know who sent it*

Yoongi: The same thing that was going on in the message.

*Y/n knows that Yoongi will not sit silently on this matter and will search for Andy first, that is why she also puts her bag in the class and comes out in the corridor to search for Andy and Yoongi *

Andy: What did I say??

Yoongi: You forgot the big thing, what rubbish were you talking about in the message that day?? What do you think, if you sent a message from an unknown number then I won't know it's yours??

Andy: Whatever I said, I spoke the truth .... Go and ask your girl

Yoongi: you Bastard, go ahead, it's okay now, but if you say something like this after today, I will bury you here alive, today you are saved because of Y/n otherwise I would have done your last rites here.

*Andy thinks that Y/n still loves him, so she saved him again,, while talking to Andy, Yoongi turns around but then Andy talks rubbish again*

Andy: Hahaha how crazy you are, see that girl still loves me, that's why she refuses to you if she didn't then she won't save me ... Hahahaha understand whatever I said is true brother be careful now.

*Yoongi is not able to tolerate these bullshits anymore, he holds Andy by the neck then he sees Y/n in front of himself, who is listening to everything, Yoongi then leaves his hold on Andy's neck *

Yoongi: Get lost, don't show up in front of me.

Andy: haha you also don't show up with her, you are like my bro, that's why I am explaining, such a girl don't have any future with anyone, today with you and tomorrow with another one, so just chill and move on... I will take care of her

*This time Yoongi lost his temper and forgets his promise given to Y/n and he slaps Andy after pulling him,, Andy collides with the wall.

Y/n comes to Yoongi while walking, it had become a spectacle in the corridor. Y/n comes and holds Yoongi's hand tightly. Yoongi got shocked for a second

Y/n: Do you know what Andy ?? Why did I stop the Yoongi?? Because you needed this slap more than Yoongi's slap (Y/n points to the hand of Yoongi which she is holding). I hope by now it is clear whom I want in my life and whom I want to kill. If you are talking about that nonsense, then this is the future of both of us, we will see together what we have to do ... You just think about which girl you want to chat with next and get into a relationship.

*As soon as she said that, Y/n holds the hand of Yoongi and takes him from there in her classroom, Y/n take the Yoongi in a tight hug but Yoongi does not make any efforts to hug her. Y/n starts crying,, he can't see tears in her eyes, so he wakes up and went out of the classroom. , and Dina enters the room*

Dina: Hey Y/n, why are you crying?? That too for that cheap person...

Y/n: No Dina, I am not crying for him, but I am sorry for the Yoongi because he has to hear things from people because of me and just now he also left me like this...

Dina: do you know how crazy you are and lucky as well

Y/n: means??

Dina: Crazy because you thought that the Yoongi left you intentionally and lucky because you still have a Yoongi after such a big accident...