Chapter 38

*Namjoon drives out of the car, and reaches Y/n 's house, Y/n 's mom sees Namjoon coming and Namjoon also sees her.*

Namjoon: hello aunty.

Y/n's mom: Hello son why are you here so early in the morning?

Namjoon: Aunty, actually I called Yoongi and found out that Y/n is sick so just came to see.

Y/n's mom: ok son come inside, both are in Y/n 's room.
*Namjoon goes to Y/n 's room*

Yoongi: Oh, here he is.

Y/n: What happened Namjoon? Why are you looking so sad?

Namjoon: First you tell me sis-in-law how are you?

*Y/n blushes after listening to "sis-in-law" *

Y/n: I am fine now.

Yoongi: Now tell me why you are so sad.

*Namjoon tell them his story from the day of engagement after Yoongi and Y/n leave Dina's house*

♡Dina to Namjoon♡

Dina: how pure is the love of these two, I hope they just stay happy like this, I wish we could also become a perfect couple like them.

Namjoon: Yes, you said the truth, what to say about their love, but I promise that I will keep you happy always. (Dina hugs Namjoon, and Namjoon also hugs her tightly.)

Dina: Namjoon now you go mom and dad will also come.

Namjoon : (Kiss Dina on the forehead) Okay, I will go, you take care of yourself.

Dina: hehe yes you also take care.

*After Namjoon leaves Dina's mom and dad arrived they told Dina that they have to go to the village because Dina's grandmother was very sick Dina goes to the village with her mom and dad the next day. Her village was in the hills and the network had a lot of problems there she informed Namjoon about it before leaving.*

Dina: I mean I am going to the village right now. My grandmother is sick and there is a network problem, we won't be able to talk properly. So sorry, don't be angry.

Namjoon: No stupid I won't be angry you go your grandma is sick.

*Both of them talk very less. For some days, Namjoon doesn't feel good due to being used to Dina, now he was not liking anything don't feel like doing anything either suddenly he gets a call from Dina.*

Dina: How are you Namjoon?

Namjoon: I'm okay.

Dina: What happened, you don't sound good.

Namjoon: Nothing happened.

Dina: just tell me.
*Namjoon gets angry*

Namjoon: don't u have ears, didn't I tell u that nothing happened?

*After hearing such a sudden harsh reply from Namjoon, she starts crying Namjoon realizes that he spoke very rudely and for the first time he yelled at her*

Namjoon: sorry baby I'm very sorry I got angry for no reason please don't cry.

Dina: hmmm.

Namjoon: Please don't cry now, forgive me, it's just that I didn't get to talk to you, I just got angry, I miss you a lot.

Dina: I'm also missing a lot that's why I have come away from home, there is a little network here.

Namjoon: Babe please forgive me. You came away from home for me and I got angry.

Dina: it's ok Namjoon.

Namjoon: Grandma is fine now.

Dina: Yes, she's okay now.