27. What happened last night?

There was a knock on the door.

Jungkook in his mind: AYE SHI**L...!!!! Who the hell would dare knock on my door at this time?

Jungkook then pulled himself up from your embrace and kissed your forehead.

Jungkook: I'll be right back love. There is someone at the door. I'll quickly send them off and also put the Do Not Disturb sign outside. Alright?

He spoke to you with a cute smile and you responded with a cute sad pouty face. He laughed and leaned in more to kiss your pouting lips and got up. He walked to the door and checked who it was. It was the man who had called him earlier to give the information about the guy who had entered the waterpark as a bartender.

Jungkook: What was it that couldn't wait till I call you back?

Man: This is very urgent boss. The guy who came in as a bartender was actually sent by someone to kidnap miss y/n. But because he couldn't get her, he was taking miss Irene. We have him captive.

Jungkook: Oh great. I'll be there in some time.

With that, he quickly closed the door and went back to the bedroom only to see that you had fallen into a deep sleep.

Jungkook: y/n...baby.... you... slept?

He went to get a closer look at you and he found out that you had actually passed out. Your hands hung loosely by your side showing clearly that you had no control over yourself.

Jungkook in his mind: Oh god... hadn't my man come in just now, it would have been something that y/n would have surely regretted tomorrow and I would have felt guilty for the rest of my life. She was actually not sober... she was just acting it out. Nevertheless, I have something to bug her for tomorrow... hehehe...

With that said, he quickly tucked you under the sheets after covering you with a bathrobe and went to deal with the guy who was supposed to kidnap you. There after much torturing and painful interrogation, it was found out that the guy was sent by a rival gang and had planned to get rid of you as she was the only girl who had Jungkook's attention. Jungkook got his gang members to deal with the matter and report to him as soon as possible. When he got back to the room, it was already morning. He went straight to the bedroom to see you and he saw that the sheets had slipped off your body and were on the floor. He took the sheets from the floor and then put them on you after dusting them. He then went straight to the bathroom to get a cold shower.

You were sleeping soundly when you heard the sound of running water. You slowly woke up and got back into your senses.

You in your mind: What the? Did I leave the tap on or something? Sh**.!!

You woke up with a startle. Your head was spinning and you felt dizzy. You got a strong headache. You held your forehead and sat up straight on the bed, still not able to understand anything that you are looking at. You looked around and then looked at yourself.

You: What? What is this place? When did I wear this? Why is my head paining so bad? What time is it? Where on earth is my phone? Did I get kidnapped?

You again turned around to see if you could find any clock or something that would show you the time. You checked to see if you could find your phone, but you didn't see it around you. Just then the bathroom door unlocked and you saw a male figure come out of it. He was rubbing his hair. You took the chance and caught hold of a vase which was next to the bed tightly in your hand, ready to fling it at the man. The next moment he turned and your eyes went crazily wide.

You: Ju...Jungkook?

Jungkook: Good morning love. Must say that you are up earlier than I thought you would be. And put that vase down. That is not how you treat someone with whom you had so much of fun activities for the whole of last night.